Johnson & Johnson – Consumer Health
Customer Development Manager – Ecommerce Omni Channel & Quick Commerce
Based: High Wycombe (Hybrid)
Who we are!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
About Consumer Healthcare:
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer healthcare companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
About the role:
About the role
The primary objective of this eCommerce Customer Development role is to drive the delivery of eCommerce revenue growth targets as well as leading integration of ecommerce into the total business plans at BU level. You will also focus on step-changing our customer partnerships in the eCommerce space to become a leader with vision and capability builder.
You will actively seek out new opportunities to develop eCommerce sales growth within our lead Grocery customers as well as Quick Commerce.
Finally, you will develop and build the wider capability of the sales and marketing organization working with the regional team and local market teams to develop and execute resources and materials that enable the organization to better identify and execute on eCommerce opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the fast paced and fast-growing e-commerce team. You will report directly into the NE Ecommerce Director & and will have high visibility within the organisation given the business priorities around eCommerce.
- You will have direct P&L responsibility for Lead Grocery accounts and Quick Commerce.
- You will step-change strategic engagement with our lead customers to develop eCommerce partnership status
- You will drive integration of eCommerce plans into customer JBPs & BU and drive investment distortion to deliver accelerated growth for eCommerce
- You will be required to work hand in hand with the cross functional teams including CxO to ensure joined up E2E planning that delivers for J&J and the customer.
- You will help drive and support plans to deliver an omnichannel experience for our customers based on the eCommerce shopper insights.
- You will have full ownership in scaling J&J’s New business such as Quick Commerce offering in the UK, enabling J&J to better service end consumer need-states at speed (30mins-1Hour)
- You will work closely with the Omni SCDM to define the winning portfolio and promotional strategy for new business such as Quick Commerce working closely with commercial strategy
- Undertake analysis of channel performance, and competitive position with a bias for action
- You will have laser focus on driving ROI improvements and share best practice with BUH & account teams
- You will monitor & track performance of execution of eCommerce business plans/performance at a local level on a monthly basis.
- You will work closely with cross functional teams, including sales and channel teams to identify eCommerce opportunities. Identify and develop plans for new pureplay and multichannel eCommerce accounts.
- You will drive execution excellence by following best-practices and processes to improve digital shelf execution working with both the customer and internal stakeholders to effect positive change.
- You will identify strategic and operational opportunties and communicate eCommerce account developments to internal stakeholders.
- You will understand and utilize knowledge of differences in retailer website technical capabilities and business processes and customize recommendations to maximize presence of J&J products based upon technical and business operation best practices.
- You will ensure all eCommerce customer service and supply chain processes are operating effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent projects. Ability to navigate well in ambiguity.
- Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions. Record of making decisions and implementing change.
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in B2C account management, sales planning, account development, or marketing preferred
- Understanding of end-user experience as it relates to online purchasing.
- Analytical skills
- Commercial & JBP experience
- Channel business models
- Market assessment and targeting skills
- Media mix expertise with understanding of retailer media
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values.
With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes