Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Customer Service Specialist to be located in Prague , Czech Republic.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for providing direct support to customers and facilitating transactional activities related to the full order management process, ensuring timely and accurate order processing, and a high standard of communication to business partners and customers.
- Individual will serve as a key point of contact for internal Johnson & Johnson functions (for example Commercial and Plan Supply Chain) and external parties on any order related inquiries/complaints. These will be logged and progressed via CRM
- Individual will assess and drive resolution of any order management issues with the relevant business partners (e.g. AR, Commercial, Plan Supply Chain, LSP)
- Individuals in this role are expected to demonstrate a solid understanding of customer service processes, products, and the Customer Service organization as a whole.
- The Customer service specialist will have to build and maintain good relationship with customers. Adjust and personalize approach towards them with a goal of excellent customer experience.
- Position is based in Prague
Facilitate order management activities including:
- Validating orders.
- Processing quotes for products and services.
- Processing customer sales orders, free goods, rush orders, and samples.
- Responding to customer inquiries for new and existing orders.
- Assist customers to perform simple self-service tasks.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience.
- English (and other, depending on job requirements).
- Technical skills: MS Office, SAP
- Office skills: Standard office telephone, Email, Outlook
- Professional skills: Ability to make quick decisions; Perform efficiently and effectively; Deal with multi-source of information Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications.
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow : Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we, in the Czech Republic, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”