Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting an ASPAC Network Operations Manager. This position may be located in Singapore, India, Philippines, or Australia.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
This role is responsible for overall delivery of data network, voice and contact center operations across all businesses within the region. This role is responsible for day-to-day oversight and technical vendor management of Managed Service Providers and key vendors within the region. Additionally, this role will oversee and run key ITIL process with high attention to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, SLA Management, Capacity Management, Release Management, Escalation Management, and Vulnerability Management.
This role is a technical role that has experience in all major network technologies such as switching / routing, WAN, WLAN, IPT, Firewalls, load balancers, Cloud exchange/CoLo, cloud-based network services, and SDN.
A key aspect to the role is Continuous Improvement achieved through Problem Management, High Availability engineering, identifying and mitigation of single points of failure, process improvements, automation opportunities, and other areas that increase the availability and resiliency of the network.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining strong business partner relationships and soliciting and responding to feedback regarding network performance. This role will participate in discussions, pilots, experiments, design considerations, and data analysis with engineering and deployment teams to ensure of continuous improvement and provide regional specific requirements. The position will engage OEM’s for information regarding bugs, patches, software upgrades, and configuration changes.
- Responsible for overall delivery of data network, voice and contact center operations across all businesses within region and day-to-day oversight and technical vendor management of Network and telecom Managed Service Providers.
- Emphasizes continuous improvement achieved through Problem Management, High Availability Engineering, identifying and mitigation of single points of failure, process improvements, automation opportunities, and other areas that increase the availability and resiliency of the network.
- Tracks network performance, capacity and visibility as well as makes recommendations to improve site health.
- Receives escalations and manages issues.
- Provide input, analysis and recommendations for operational metrics and dashboards.
- Heavily contribute to the regional Reliability Process within the Network domain.
- Responsible for the regional Change Management process including Change quality and technical review / approval of Changes for break/fix situations.
- Partner closely with engineering and deployment teams to ensure of feedback and input of regional specific requirements. Participate in pilots, experiments, and provide input for design considerations.
- Partner with other TS organizations to deliver end to end process excellence resulting in more robust infrastructure services. This includes collaborating with ISRM and other vendors for risk management. Operationalize technologies and processes as well as perform service acceptance into Operations.
- Understand and respond to business and reginal needs and requirements. Coordinate site health assessments and manage remediation of network infrastructure opportunities.
- Partner with external service providers to provide talent and services to drive high standards
- Drive innovation through automation of services and capabilities
- BA/BS required and degree in STEM field preferred
- 6+ years of relevant technology experience
- Large / enterprise network operations expertise and experience
- Proven vendor management experience in a large outsourced environment
- Strong troubleshooting experience in complex network environments
- Experienced in several key technologies including: routing/switching, WAN technologies, EIRGP/BGP, VPN, SDWAN, Cloud connectivity, Cloud-based Networking technology, WLAN, network troubleshooting tools
Broad technical knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure, switching / routing in a large and complex network, DHCP, DNS, IP, IP management tools, network management applications, advanced WAN routing, WAN