Johnson&Johnson Medical Taiwan is recruiting for a Professional Sales Representative, located in southern Taiwan.
Responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established hospital accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develops a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of medical specialists, institutions and other healthcare customers in a prescribed territory.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers. Makes regular visits to customer locations to collect information on orders and market conditions.
- Implementation of field marketing activities to achieve sales targets.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to improve the knowledge of Health care professionals.
- Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Prepare and submit sales & other reports on timely basis, Analyze sales, Customer Coverage, reports, forecasts & documents to support the team for improved results towards achieving Objectives.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
BA/BS required, MA/MBA preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 2 years of sales experience in medical sales (medial device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) or healthcare, demonstrating outstanding achievement of sales objectives preferred.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.