IRDP- International Recruitment and Development Intern Program 2023
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join our 2023 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). The International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) that hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow. The program is a career differentiator: IRDP participants gain the expertise and experience they need to take on leadership positions at Johnson & Johnson.
The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally. You will lead significant business projects with real-life implications and present your analysis and results to senior leaders.
As an IRDP Intern you will make a significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team. You'll also benefit from activities designed to encourage community amongst Interns and from structured development goals to help you drive success. Opportunities are available across our consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device business segments in the following fields:
- Business development
- Health economics
- Information technology
- Market access
- Product management
- Project management
- Supply chain
Opportunities across EMEA
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
· IRDP participants get comprehensive career tracking, customized professional development planning and chances to connect with our global alumni network. In addition to opportunities to serve the community, you'll gain access to formal leadership training and executive coaching, as well as our mentorship and buddy program.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
· Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
To apply for the 2023 IRDP Intern Program you'll meet the following criteria:
- First year of either a full-time MBA Or Master’s degree program and will be graduating after September 2023
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between June and September 2023
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Have Three years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time master’s level degree program
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to develop solutions using data-driven insights
Johnson & Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals, and we turnover more than $91 Billion.
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAPharmaceuticals #JNJEMEAMBA #JNJEMEAInternship #JNJEMEALeadershipDevelopmentProgram
Johnson and Johnson is an equal opportunity employer