Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Development Assessment Leader . The preferred location for this role is New Brunswick, NJ or Orlando, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 Billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will oversee our development assessment strategy and bring it to life in Learning, employee development, and team building. This leader will partner closely with the enterprise-wide Learning team, business-specific Learning teams, Business HR, and other talent teams.
This role will report to the Head of Assessment & People Practices.
- Shape and implement our global development assessment strategy ensuring our approach helps to effectively develop our talent, and is inclusive and accessible across our workforce
- Oversee our existing portfolio of development assessments including: 360s, upward potential, teams assessments, and assessments included in our learning and development programs
- Aggregate and analyze data, either independently or in partnership with internal teams or external assessment vendors, in order to bring insights to our HR teams and business leaders.
- Support and advise the Learning team in providing the best assessment solutions to meet our learning goals across the organization
- Collaborate and consult with leaders in Learning, Global Talent Management, and Business Unit HR in helping to meet business needs through development assessment.
- Propose and conduct agile experiments and evaluations of new assessment ideas to test and find effective innovative solutions and practices that improve organization capabilities, individual and team performance and contribute to our diversity, equity, and inclusion goals
- Influence across the organization to ensure the effective use of development assessment and assessment data
- Maintain knowledge, network, and expertise in internal/ external best practices in talent assessment methodologies for development, talent management, and assessment.
- Conduct research to analyze the effectiveness of current assessment practices to present internally and externally
- Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field, PhD preferred
- 8+ years of work experience in the Assessment and/or Talent Management space
- Expertise in the assessment space including a knowledge of psychometrics and global regulations
- Analytic skills with the ability to derive insights and storytell with data
- Experience consulting and advising multiple stakeholders on assessment solutions
- Experience evaluating, rolling out, and communicating assessments
- Experience conducting assessment validation studies and analyses
- Strong business approach and experience in navigating complex, broad global business structures
- Given this is a global role, some travel may be needed
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The base pay range for this position is $118,000 - $203,550
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits