Brand Manager (Oncology)
Location.: Warsaw, Poland
Full time job
The Brand Manager for the therapeutical area develops, leads, and ensures execution of brand plans for allocated brands to meet future needs and expectations. The Brand Manager ensures brand integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and via liaison with local and regional colleagues to develop and protect our brands from any activities which may harm our patients and business partners. In this role you will also be collaborating with the Medical Affairs and Market Access functions and other sales and marketing teams to search for new opportunities through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
Brand Manager acts as The Country Value Team Leader (CVTL) and is the local ambassador for the brand internally and externally. In this capacity Brand Value Leader represents the key interconnection between the Country and the EMEA Strategy Organization, providing strategic insights and ensuring that local perspectives are integrated into EMEA brand strategy.
The CVTL is responsible for working with the Country Value Team ( CVT ) and Integrated Brand Value Team (IBVT) to ensure a robust brand strategy execution, that balances local and regional perspectives. The incumbent is responsible for leading the local CVT and working in collaboration with its members. He/she integrates cross functional expertise to harmonize and localize the EMEA brand value plan and to make it work at local level, maximizing alignment to EMEA guidelines
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· To lead co-creation of the Brand Plan and execution with the Core Value Teams according to all business goals and priorities;
· Develops commercial tactics and messages plans to drive optimal launch and best brand positioning at local level, aligned with the EMEA brand strategy and product positioning
· Is responsible for monitoring the brand performance at local level and providing standard KPIs and metrics in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders
· Leads the Country Value Team providing commercial leadership and ensures the CVT achieves the required deliverables
· Leads the implementation of the segmentation, targeting, channel and marketing mix strategy, taking into consideration customer needs, and ensuring that relevant customer information is entered and maintained in iConnect and other relevant tools
· To perform market research – planning, insights and execution,
· Business planning - updates, forecasting, product sheets, marketing mix analysis, strategic planning
· To develop and monitor products budget. Ensures expenses stay within budget understanding the impact on the product contribution statement.
· To develop partnerships with the medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises to deliver on key projects
· Ensure safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
· Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately managed and complied with when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendor
· Leverages own network of KOLs and key stakeholders to build and monitor company/ brand loyalty
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. economics, business, life sciences, preferably with major in marketing)
- 3+ years experience in product and/or brand management within pharmaceutical business
- Proven experience in using Omni channel engagement and digital savvy
- Proven track record in orchestrating cross-functional teams in a competitive environment
- Knowledge of particular TA portfolio will be additional asset
- Experience in hospital market and drug programs
- High level of project management
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication
- Strategic thinking and understanding of the self contribution to the overall business success at the local and regional level
- Resistance to stress and difficult situations, ability to structurally solve problems
- Courage to stand alone on ideas/opinions which differ from others
- Persistence in the face of obstacles or challenges
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Fluency in English
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
• An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
• Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
• Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!