Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a director within the JJT Strategy & Operations Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) group passionate about maturing the CPI process mining service within J&J. This position can be based in New Brunswick, NJ or any other J&J office location globally.
The CPI group is growing this vital emerging capability to discover and improve processes demonstrating system data, ultimately realizing value to the business.
The leader will set and implement a strategy for growing the practice, engage closely with business customers, own operations of the team, show positive return based on lean practices annually, manage risk, and embrace relationships with key suppliers.
CPI is a recoverable group. The Director will be accountable for full recovery annually.
- Understand landscape of all J&J processes that are candidates for process mining and build a strategy to implement process mining in key areas.
- Create customer analysis that maps processes to collaborators as a backdrop for growing the footprint of this strategic service in J&J, especially processes not using or underutilizing process mining.
- Market process mining to J&J customers with the goal of increasing funding for new implementations.
- Oversee process mining team, ensuring proofs of value, development projects, infrastructure and support run smoothly.
- Supervise the build-out of system data models supporting key processes which are scalable across the J&J landscape.
- Act as customer concern point for internal satisfaction issues.
- Create a campaign to show business value outputs of process mining as input to increasing the process mining presence.
- Manage process mining financials, both charge-ins and expenses, for 100% recovery each year.
- Be the face of J&J with key process mining suppliers.
- Manage the financials, security and contractual terms of $1M+ agreements with major supplier.
- Work with TS management to ensure CDL and data connections occur smoothly.
- Establish and track metrics relative to process mining projects and programs.
- Show annual business value return on investment from process mining of at least 5x.
- Audit closed projects to ensure project results are maintained.
- Conduct periodic process mining program reviews and update department leadership on the deployment progress and results.
- Identify and prioritize continuous improvement opportunities and initiatives through the analysis and evaluation of performance data from business streams.
- Communicate and foster the need for transformation to improve business performance.
- Train, mentor and coach business partners and process improvement practitioners in the application of tools and techniques for process improvement.
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience is required.
Experience and Skills:
- 8 years of relevant business process, data mining, portfolio management and technical experience required.
- Experience in Lean Management.
- Experience leading business strategy and transformation in either MedTech or Innovative Medicine.
- Experience leading supply chain projects.
- Experience in formal customer engagement.
- Risk management experience preferred.
- Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
- Proven track record of customer engagement, structured problem-solving.
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to sophisticated business problems is required.
- High level of energy and sense of purpose.
- Applying program management techniques to ensure the timely, high-quality delivery of products and services is required.
- An excellent communicator with a dedication to make sophisticated concepts and offerings simple and intuitive.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and present potential improvements in a convincing fashion to a mixed audience, from peers to executives.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Anticipated Salary Range: $142,000 -$244,950 USD
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.