Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Demand Planning Process & Systems Analyst to be located in Jacksonville, FL or Limerick, IE.
This position will report within the Vision Global Demand Planning team, which is responsible to advance planning process maturity by driving improvements across our demand planning system (OMP) and key KPIs (MAPE/Bias) through strong collaboration with our regional partners.
The Demand Planning Process & Systems Analyst will support the Vision Global and Regional Supply Chain Demand Planning teams to reduce complexity and to advance business process maturity. The analyst is responsible for driving value realization of investments, prioritization, and execution of all planning system enhancements and for leading issue resolution on system and process-related challenges within the demand planning group.
This individual will work closely with various internal and external partners, with the following key responsibilities:
- Shape process and systems improvements recommendations, aligned to enterprise best practices and business requirements.
- Partnering with JJT team as lead Demand Planning business partner to ensure alignment in business priorities.
- Partnering with other supply chain functions (data & analytics, planning excellence, etc.) to build working relationships across all teams that directly or indirectly impact business process performance.
- Partnering with global MedTech teams where relevant to identify and prioritize the desired process & systems enhancements intended to strengthen planning capabilities.
- Drive specific global process improvements as well as continuous business process improvements with a focus on Vision demand planning platforms and reporting systems (OMP, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Establish a global Super User community with a common approach on establishing, assessing and improving business processes within Plan Systems.
- Facilitate process management trainings and knowledge & experience sharing and drive awareness on business process management.
- Drive business adoption of process improvements by defining and implementing appropriate organizational change and communications plans.
- Driving improvements in line with the Global Demand Planning Roadmaps for Surgical Vision & Vision Care
- Ensuring all system processes are consistently meeting the needs of the Vision Supply Chain and Global Plan community, taking action to address break-fix issues while also leading efforts to improve business capabilities via system enhancements where applicable.
- Collect business requirements for prioritized enhancements, and collaborate with key business partners to design and shape the appropriate business solution.
- Communications – Provide proactive, concise, and pertinent communications to the Regional and Global Demand Planning community as they relate to project execution, business transformations, change impacts, etc.
- On an on-going basis, gauge the organizational “pulse” through various means (i.e. dialog, surveys, process walkthroughs, etc.) to identify improvement opportunities.
- Organize / lead workshops to support investigation / alignment work.
- Governing operational stability of legacy processes and tools to ensure appropriate business process execution where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required with preference in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or equivalent/Advanced degree/MBA preferred
- PMP, FPX, Green Belt or equivalent certifications desired
- APICS certification (CPIM, CFPIM or CIRM) preferred
- Minimum Three (3) years of relevant experience required
- Experience in system or process change projects desired
- Knowledge of value stream mapping
Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
- Strong grasp of planning processes and functions, with a solid understanding of end-to-end planning processes required.
- Understanding of planning and ERP systems, such as OMP and SAP required.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to adjust to the audience (business vs. technical, professionals vs. sr. leadership) is required
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple, workable solutions required.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude. High level of personal initiative, ability to function autonomously and self-confidence.
- Self-starter with ability to build and develop new relationships quickly, and influence/collaborate to get to desired results.
- Big Picture orientation with Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical
- Results Orientation and ability to drive towards committed timelines.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office Applications knowledge
- Stays ahead of emerging trends and standard processes within the Advanced Planning area
- Location of Role: Jacksonville, Florida or Limerick, Ireland.
· Travel Requirements: this position may require up to 10% travel domestically.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.