- Johnson & Johnson is currently looking for an Associate Sales Development Manager to be based in Selangor.
The candidate would be responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders/market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account/submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports/documents as required.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience/ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Possesses the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- 5 years experiences in Orthopedic Arthroplasty (External candidate)