J&J Innovative Medicine Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) is recruiting for a Manager of Integrated Analytics based in Titusville, NJ.
As part of Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine, we are working to create a world without disease. Redefining lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies
Janssen PH is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of market leading PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled, and intravenous medications.
The Manager, Integrated Analytics, is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities that shape decisions and drive organizational action. This position will partner closely across multiple functions to serve as an internal consultant to the US PH commercial (Marketing and Sales) teams: delivering impactful recommendations, evaluation of new and existing business strategies/tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Participate in the development and implementation of OPSUMIT, OPSYNVI and UPTRAVI brand and market expansion analytics and reporting plans while proactively identifying new analyses that will enhance marketing and sales strategy decision making
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key data sources to evaluate business performance and impact of marketing and sales tactics
· Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into research and intelligence plans. He/she will routinely provide integrated insights that drive sales and marketing strategies for the OPSUMIT and UPTRAVI brand team and the PAH market expansion team
· Partner across the Customer Insights & Operations (CS&O) team to ensure primary market research, business intelligence, and analytical insights are developed and translated for business impact
· Identify and develop key metrics to measure performance and provide business relevant insights through dashboards (Tableau based)
· Provide input to OPSUMIT and UPTRAVI brand and market expansion strategy and business plans, new product launch plans and life cycle management
· Work closely with CDP (IT data warehouse), data governance and CS&O partners to assure accuracy of weekly and monthly reports and data
· Act with speed, agility and accountability
· Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
· Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies.
· Enable a J&J Credo-based culture and serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions
· · A minimum of a BS/BA is required
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience is required
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to integrate and leverage insights and analytics that drive key decisions required
· Demonstrated business/market experience to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required
· General management mindset, business acumen, strategic thinking skills are required
· Experience in developing comprehensive and impactful recommendations and solutions that drive key decisions are required.
· Ability to demonstrate the leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is required
· Advanced degree preferred
· Experience in business analytics, forecasting, finance or other related business experience
· 1+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
· Experience or knowledge of pharmaceutical secondary data sources and specialty markets preferred
· Demonstrated ability to direct external resources in the prioritization and completion of deliverables is preferred
· Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) required. Experience with data visualization and Tableau preferred.
· Experience with domain specific data sets of pharma and specialty pharmacy data sources (including RWE, Patient level data, & sales data sources) preferred
· · Experience with advanced data tools, i.e. SQL workbench preferred
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 10% domestic travel.
The base pay range for this position is $97,000 to $166,750. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
Information on benefits can be viewed by following this link: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .