Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting a Product Manager, Multiple Myeloma Marketing & Operations, located in Horsham, PA.
At Janssen, we are creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are focused on transforming care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of cutting-edge oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com . Follow us at @JanssenUS .
The Product Manager will help execute patient strategy for the Multiple Myeloma Portfolio. In this role, you would be responsible for shaping our strategy, implementing core components of our tactical plan, and managing patient education initiatives, such as leading content development, digital, and channel improvements, patient experience (CRM program) & providing support with health equity initiatives. The position will also provide general support for coordinating and fulfilling the benefit attributions for related Multiple Myeloma sponsorships, inclusive of Congress and Conference support as well as Professional and Patient Advocacy engagement.
- Lead development of comprehensive marketing plans, including strategy, positioning, and messaging, to achieve business goals
- Ensures strategies, marketing assets and tactical plans are developed and performed in close partnership with Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Medical Affairs, and key internal partners
- Develop content with learning and development team for sales meetings and ongoing field development to support brand strategies
- Lead advisory boards, analytics, and market research to generate insights for marketing initiatives in partnership with the insights and analytics team
- Support operational needs of the Multiple Myeloma team
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or advanced degree in related field is helpful.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, with 2 years in marketing, sales, sales learning and development, healthcare professional, sales leadership and/or commercial insight strategy experience
- Experience with project management
- Healthcare experience or pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 25% which may include overnights and weekend travel.
- Knowledge of Totality & ARIBA is preferred
- Experience in Oncology
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.