Johnson & Johnson MedTech is recruiting for a Demand Planner. This position is located in Markham, ON Canada.
Johnson & Johnson MedTech has been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Johnson & Johnson thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a Demand Planner, you will play a key role in the Sales & Operations Planning Process to drive the alignment among Supply Chain, Finance, and Commercial functions for the reliable demand forecast. You will drive the monthly cadence of the S&OP Cycle (Demand Review, Supply Review) and will contribute to the maturity of the Demand Planning process towards IBP (Integrated Business Planning), You also work closely with the Supply Planning team to deliver the outstanding service level, optimize inventory, and reduce obsolescence. In addition, you are the key linkage point with the Global Planning organizations ensuring End-to-End visibility and synchronicity between global and local supply chain.
- Lead the Canadian S&OP process for the assigned portfolio of products aiming to align Commercial and Supply Chain plans.
- Own critical metrics related to product portfolio (OTIF, forecast accuracy, NPI on-time launch and Life Cycle Management) and contributes to other supply chain related measurements (Inventory, obsolescence and write-offs)
- Review statistical forecast generated and provide input on changes that may be required. Collaborate with functions such as Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations, and Finance to identify and incorporate market intelligence (events) into the demand forecast.
- Proactively identify and resolve directly or through business partnership any issue affecting the product flow.
- Collaborate with global supply chain teams on projects affecting the product portfolio and/or the supply network.
- Partner with the Field Assets Management team to find opportunities and implement solutions for field assets optimization - if applicable.
- Ensure positive relationship and end-to-end alignment with key functions: commercial organizations, local and regional supply chain organizations (Plan, Make, Source), Supply Chain Deliver, Quality, Regulatory Affairs and Product Management.
- Find opportunities of continuous improvement to be implemented in departmental processes.
- A Bachelors Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in supply chain or related field is required.
- Consistent track record in leading S&OP (Sales and Operation Planning) for multiple categories; experience owning the discussion with sales, marketing, and finance to align consensus demand plan for short horizon (1-3 months) and long horizon (3-18 months) is preferred.
- Proficient in developing statistical forecast at multiple levels of aggregation and horizons is required.
- Strong ability to integrate commercial insights and latest business assumptions to refine forecast to reflect the latest business assumptions is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to collaborate and engage with multiple partners and at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects concurrently is required.
- Experience in SAP/APO is preferred.
- An APICS certification such as CSCP or CPIM is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.