Account Executive I- Advanced Surgical Instruments (ASI)
(Jonesboro, AR and Little Rock AR), Ethicon US LLC- PG 24
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive- ASI located in Jonesboro, AR and Little Rock AR.
Ethicon has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Account Executive- Advanced Surgical Instruments will:
• Own the full bag of Ethicon offerings of comprehensive surgical devices and solutions including hemostasis, energy sealing and dissection, surgical stapling and wound closure platforms. The Account Executive – ASI will have a focus on growing our energy and endomechanical platforms.
• With a platform focus, Account Executive-ASI will sell surgical solutions to surgeons and hospital decision makers, primarily in an operating room setting.
• Be assigned a sales territory focusing on assigned physicians and hospital Institutions.
• Be accountable to attain the forecast in their assigned accounts / territory.
• Have responsible for setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on an understanding of sales opportunities within accounts.
Additional Job Responsibilities include:
• Trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the Operating Room environment.
• Ability to manage customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
• Execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results, is concise, professional, ethical, within healthcare compliance guidelines and which leads the customer to action.
• Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
• Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
• Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g., setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
• Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years of relevant business experience in medical sales (medial device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) or healthcare, demonstrating exceptional achievement of sales objectives
• A valid driver's license issued in the United States
• Sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs
• Strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
• Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience (operating room sales) as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base.
• Experience in developing new, innovative markets
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
• Team oriented
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.