E&PS, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting a Senior Compliance Engineer. The position will be based in Beerse and reports to the local Sr Facilities Manager and is part of the facilities team.
Taking care of our assets is important to support the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical production activities in Beerse/Olen and Ghent and the distribution centers Beerse, La Louvière and Courcelles in Belgium. Therefor we need to ensure reliable, compliant, safe and cost-effective facilities.
Senior Compliance Engineer (f/m/d)
- Act as representative for the system owner for the building and utilities during review and approval of various documents
- Act as spokesperson during audits by health authorities and/or J&J
- Ensure the technical installations and equipment comply to different legislation and industry best practices
- Maintain audit and inspection readiness for the internal stakeholders with respect to facility and utilities
- Provide professional advice, service and technical scientific expertise on compliance topics for utility systems
- Follow up daily activities of contractors working on compliance and qualification activities.
- Approve all changes to critical facility and utilities as representative for the system owner.
- Manage programs and action plans to increase compliance status and preparedness for internal and regulatory inspections
- Safeguard quality and GXP processes in collaboration with QA department and other internal stakeholders
- Provide guidance to and consult with operational colleagues on all aspects related to cGMP
- Apply and review all required GMP procedures
- Provide input for improvements to current buildings and utility systems
- Master’s degree in engineering, life sciences, science etc. Or equivalent experience required
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience working in a strongly regulated environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and a ‘Can do’ mentality
- Strong communicative skills both oral and written
- Stress resistant
- Strong team player able to work with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency in both spoken and written Dutch, while English represents an advantage.
Are you ready to make an impact?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career and that you feel you can bring your whole self to work.
We provide you an environment to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in The Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.