DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide financial leadership to the DePuy Synthes Manufacturing business located in Raynham MA. In this role, the candidate will provide financial support to the local supply chain MFG organization.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The primary scope of the Senior Financial Analyst role is to serve as the standard costing specialist for our US Orthopedics platforms. The candidate will provide financial insights that will help drive business objectives and keep finance leadership informed of impacts resulting from standard costing. In addition to standard costing, this role will be the finance lead supporting the Raynham & Bridgewater, providing the team guidance and business support.
• Manage and coordinate the monthly financial close process for the local ledger. Ensure that sub ledgers are updated to general ledger accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
• Prepare and submit standard monthly management reports. Perform detailed monthly variance analysis on items in the P+L and balance sheet.
• Establish and maintain policies and procedures to ensure that all required journal entries are prepared and posted to the general ledger.
• Provide strong financial leadership and business partner support to DePuy Synthes supply chain finance, and category teams
• Forecast, track, and analyze MFG related projects, capital investment requirements, market based inflation drivers, and functional cost
• Manage the annual and ad-hoc standard cost process for the Orthopedics franchise
• Execute the cost simulation and final execution of annual standard costing
• Maintain and be able to analyze actual vs standard manufacturing variances
• Identify continuous improvements, partner with peers to develop future state process improvements.
• Support and coordinate financial compliance efforts, including internal & external audit requirements
• Assist in managing Bridgewater Make facility organization as well as other miscellaneous non-plant related activities
• Support the RY & BW Orthopedics MFG Value Stream, providing financial metric insights and ad-hoc requests to Supply Chain Leadership
• Own Standard Operating Procedures and process flow charts, update periodically as changes in the processes evolve
• Support other ad-hoc projects and analysis requests for Orthopedics Supply Chain