At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Are you ready to impact the world?
Our Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) provides a unique opportunity to be part of this mission while building an extraordinary career foundation in HR.
The F-HRLDP is a two year rotational program designed to develop extraordinary, highly motivated early in career talent in their journey as outstanding HR professionals. You will experience rich, differentiated rotations, develop critical HR and leadership capabilities, and build strong connections across a broad organizational network.
Through the rotational assignments, you will have the opportunity to be part of teams engaging in strategic collaboration with J&J businesses and functions on local, regional and/or a global level in diverse areas (e.g. may include Workforce Analytics, Employee / Labor Relations, Talent Management / Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Operations, Global Learning Delivery and more). You may diagnose needs and provide strategic solutions as an HR Business Partner across our business sectors, R&D, enterprise Supply Chain or Corporate Functions. All rotational assignments and your first role upon HRLDP graduation are determined by the HRLDP Program Office.
- Excellent learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, apply existing knowledge in new makes, make connections across different areas and identify key questions / areas to explore
- Collaborative and applies a global mindset – can deliver strong results in close partnership with others across work areas, functions and geographies
- Strong analytic capabilities, enabling you to leverage data to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making
- Leadership aptitude, including the ability to build strong partnerships - you communicate, engage with and influence others effectively (in person / virtually), and are able to integrate needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills, with keen curiosity, aptitude for problem solving and willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in Bogota and do not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
- You are a student completing a Bachelor’s Degree with focus in business, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date by no later than July 2024. Master’s or MBA students will be considered and are welcome to apply.
- Proven interest in developing a career in human resources
- 6 – 24 months of professional work experience is required (include internship experience).
- Previous HR experience is valued, but not required
- An overall cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher is preferred
- You are geographically mobile and willing to work in Bogota.
- You are geographically mobile for the duration of the full-time program and upon placement into your first role following HRLDP graduation
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in the local language of your hiring country is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.