At Janssen Pharmaceutica, everyone is committed to making a difference in people's lives and to pushing back the boundaries of what science and innovation can achieve. The values that guide our decision-making are set out in our Credo. In summary, our Credo challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first: our patients, physicians and nurses, our employees, our communities and our stakeholders. Together with our more than 5,000 colleagues in Belgium, all with a heart for the patient, we strive for a future where illness is a thing of the past.
As an industrial pharmacist intern, your main goal is to apply the theoretical and practical knowledge you have gained during your studies in our company.
During the period of your internship,
· You will have the opportunity to translate your knowledge into a real life working experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing, testing and release.
· You will work closely with colleagues from various departments such as quality, production engineering, R&D, commercial & clinical supply,.. in a local and a global setting.
· You will support continuous improvement projects and as such drive improvement and innovation.
· As such, you will obtain the required 6 months working experience needed for your Qualified Person certification.
Additionally, during this internship, you will have the unique change to connect with all departments supporting activities throughout the full lifecycle of a medical product, starting from Discovery, Product Development, Clinical & Commercial Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales & Marketing.
Are you interested in an exciting internship as an industrial pharmacist? Then apply now!
What you can expect from us:
Employees are essential to our organization. You will be part of an enthusiastic team in an innovative environment where personal and professional development is highly valued. In this role, you will get to know our company and have the opportunity to launch your career. We encourage you to think big and pursue your goals. Through on the job training, e-learning, various projects and programs we provide personal growth by focusing on your talents and empower you to take control of your career.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Master in Industrial Pharmaceutics.
- You value quality and are committed to promoting the health and well-being of people around the world.
- You like to work in a team, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAPharmaceuticals #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJIEMEAInternship