Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Global Market Access Interns for Summer 2024. The positions will be located in Raritan, New Jersey. The internship is 10 - 12 weeks during May - August 2024.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides innovative medicines for an array of health conditions in several therapeutic areas, including, Neuroscience Cardiovascular, Metabolism and Pulmonary Hypertension, Retina, Oncology, and Immunology.
Global Market Access is the link between research and development and commercial operations. The Global Market Access team is responsible for shaping the economic, clinical, and patient reported evidence into a product’s value story. This evidence is required by government payers, private insurance companies, and other key stakeholders when deciding which products to reimburse. Ultimately, this value story will be used to achieve access to our innovative medicines for patients around the globe. Global Market Access is critical to the success of all new Janssen products.
The Global Market Access team is integrated and cross-functional, consisting of professionals working within health economics, pricing, patient reported outcomes, policy and market access. We strive to fulfill unmet patient needs throughout new product development, and we generate and communicate evidence to demonstrate the value of our products to key stakeholders.
Through this internship program:
- You will gain hands-on experience working on a variety of projects in support of the value proposition for our products.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about market access including how we generate evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to key stakeholders including regulatory agencies, patients, payers and health technology assessment agencies; ensure patients have access to our products; and maintain the affordability of our products.
- You will be assigned to projects with a focus in the following areas: Health Economics, Pricing, Patient Reported Outcomes, or Access Policy
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $40/hour and $50/hour, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience.
This position is overtime eligible.
Co-Ops/Interns may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as medical insurance, sick time, and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
- Are you able to work full-time 40 hours/week during Summer 2024?
- Are you self-motivated, team-focused individual with strong communication and analytical skills?
- Are you driven to learn about market access, product development and evidence generation to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to key stakeholders?
- Do you have strong working knowledge of MS Office suite?
- Do you possess any prior work experience?
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States without needing sponsorship for employment now or in the future?
- Do you own transportation or the ability to seek transportation to the work location?
- Are you pursuing an MBA, MA, MS, MPH, PharmD, PhD in Economics, Epidemiology, Psychology, Public Health, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, or other market access related program?
Be vital in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.