Graduate Purchasing Planner 2024
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme:
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites. It is aimed at high potential individuals who, when given the right tools, are empowered to proactively take responsibility, effect change and make a positive contribution to their teams and the business.
The Successful Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise.
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland.
- Regular one to ones and feedback to support your on-going development.
- Personal development and effectiveness training.
- Skills development in influencing & communication.
- Project and Project Management experience.
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies.
- Exposure to Senior Management Team.
- Continuous professional development program with a recognised qualification.
DePuy Synthes, Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global leader in orthopaedic devices and supplies, including hip, knee, extremity, trauma, cement and operating room products.
The primary purpose of this job is to support the reporting of the Plan the Manufacturing and Positioning of Cork manufactured product to ensure Customer and Business Requirements are achieved.
- Responsible for the effective coordination of the supply planning, purchasing and production scheduling activities for products managed.
- Managing on time supply to customers.
- Management of raw material and component supply to support Operations. Monitor’s production planning system with relevant performance metrics e.g., schedule attainment, lead time.
- Determines production plan and in association with VS partner, ensures timely completion of planned production.
- Analyse product demand, sales patterns, and forecasts, as well as production specifications and plant and supplier capacity data.
- Review capacity loads to identify potential manufacturing constraints. Works with Operations, Engineering and Quality partners to resolve and mitigate potential supply challenges.
- Key member of relevant New Product launch teams.
- Identifies key stakeholders and establishes effective communication plans across various groups such as customers, commercial partners, suppliers, global supply chain and site departments.
- Manages and/or maintains raw material inventory investment per inventory entitlement models and drives improvement opportunities.
- Supplier performance management: measurement, identification of performance issues and working together to resolve and prevent reoccurrence.
- Supports evaluation of potential new suppliers.
- Leads site RCCP review for relevant VS.
- Leads supplier or component S&OP and supplier RCCP as required.
- Leads and identifies improvement opportunities for plant manufacturing unit supply S&OP as required.
- Identifies and drives Lean or Six Sigma improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with current regulatory standards and guidelines (Financial, EHS and Quality Assurance)
- Support the evaluation of current processes and the transition to improved future processes in conjunction with the wider global PP&L team.
- Recent graduate (2023 or due to graduate in 2024)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- MRP/ERP systems concept knowledge
- Experience of Excel and data visualisation tools
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
- Able to show excellent teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems (JDE, SAP).
- Ability to analysis and summarise data, strong working knowledge of excel.
- Good Problem-Solving skills.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Data mining / reporting skills
Please note that we plan to close for first round of applications on 29th October but could close earlier if we receive too many applications .
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAMedTech #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAEngineering #JNJEMEAFullTime