Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Contract Analytics & Compliance to support our Medical Devices business. Position is located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive device business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Senior Analyst, Contract Analytics & Compliance is responsible for contract price reporting & analytics and contract performance management for CSS U.S. customer-facing teams. This individual will facilitate and support the Acclarent business activities to ensure compliance to contract commitments, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Government (GCC) and other requirements relating to pricing and contract compliance. S/he will assist in contract administration and handle pricing requests, support pricing initiatives, promotions, CPC governance, rebates programs and data management including system data integrity. S/he will work closely with the Offer Development Contracts team, Corporate Accounts and commercial leaders in the development and implementation of contract compliance policies, procedures and processes.
- Monitor, generate and provide periodic (at least monthly) contract performance report and dashboard to US Field Sales organizations. Connect with field sales to actively manage customer pricing and capital agreement commitments to ensure contract compliance.
- Administrative Fee and Rebate processing to include, but not limited to GPO, IDN and site-specific contracts.
- Issue Contract Pricing Reports – Pricing analysis to the US Field Sales organizations to enable the field to drive pricing strategies.
- Review and prepare weekly Contract Pricing Committee (CPC) submission form requests (including, but not limited to assisting in drafting the CPC request, requesting additional information from marketing or the field sales organization, or tech services upon request).
- Load list and contracted prices into the pricing system based on approved pricing in a timely manner.
- Ensure all requirements related to SAM (System for Award Management) are met.
- Collaborate with various business partners in automation of compliance reports but not limited to compliance dashboards within different platforms.
- Provide wide range of business support, develop and interpret analysis, creation of sales tools, dashboards and project management for business unit(s) required to enable business decision support and program administration.
- Meet with field sales associates, sales management, legal department and others as needed to discuss pricing exceptions / requirements.
- Provide training as needed with respect to contract & pricing compliance and processes.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Maintain assigned SOPs and Work Instructions.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Contracting, compliance or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of dynamic business experience is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of dynamic experience in Contracting, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing or Finance Management is required.
- Prior experience in the medical device industry or an FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills required (advanced Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required. Shown leadership skills and can work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to present detail data in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complexity.
- This position requires less than 10% travel.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $76,000 to $121,900.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.