Lead a team of Compensation Specialists in the implementation/administration of compensation policies and programs across Asia Pacific. This position is responsible for ensuring that Company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with established guidelines, processes, and procedures.
Provide guidance and interpretation of various compensation policies as well as informed compensation guidance and analytical support to various stakeholders.
- Manage the end-to-end execution/effective delivery of Compensation processes such as but not limited to salary structure review/development, survey management, merit budget planning, year-end compensation planning administration.
- Lead a team of professionals that provide subject matter expertise on compensation matters to 1,) guide and coach relevant stakeholders – Managers, BUHR, Talent Acquisition - in making compensation-related decisions; and 2.) respond to both complex cases and ad-hoc compensation requests. Ensure team’s commitment to delivering excellent customer experience (within and outside case management) and lead the team in delivering operational excellence and adhering to set metrics.
- Manage external market benchmarking and job analyses, identifying market trends and recommending appropriate actions to maintain the company's competitive position. Use analytics tools (including WorkforceDNA) to derive insights to inform talent and HR strategies in support of local, sector, regional and/or enterprise business goals.
- Conduct pay competitiveness review annually and provide recommendations on necessary pay actions
- Responsible for managing compensation-related activities that may be recurrent or ad hoc, including, but not limited to, special market studies, wage implementations, pay equity reviews, CBA-related compensation and other projects as assigned.
- Partner with Corporate Services to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all compensation programs as well as ensure early identification of key issues.
- Support/Participate in Regional and/or Global Compensation projects (Development to Execution
- Regular coaching to team members to ensure high performance and engagement
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Total Rewards specifically, Compensation with strong analytical focus
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- With experience in managing Compensation processes across different markets in Asia Pacific and has good understanding of local nuances/
- Expertise in key compensation processes such as but not limited to job evaluation, offer management, salary structure development.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Working in a matrix organization
- Can lead a team of professionals in managing complex cases and multiple projects
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and drive customer service orientation to team
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadline
- Strong project management skill
- Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives
- Can communicate effectively – verbal and written - at all levels of the organization
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment