In J&J (Johnson & Johnson) MedTech we are transforming our traditional ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution into the latest and greatest S/4 HANA solution supporting our MedTech business to be ready for the digital revolution.
We are recruiting for the role of SAP Logistics Functional Engineer – L3 Support to design, deliver and maintain end-to-end solutions within our global S4 HANA system, working across a variety of business areas, including finance, deliver, integration, operational reporting, and management reporting. Our team is a multifaceted group of technology professionals working from multiple locations.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be applying conceptual knowledge and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- As Level 3 support in the Supply Chain Logistics (eWM, Transportation Management etc) area for global S4 HANA platform you will lead, manage, and perform the gap analysis based on current configuration/functionality, design, configuration, enhancement, testing and implementation of in global SAP HANA systems in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- You will bridge between support team (Level 2) and global project team, providing 3 rd and 4 th line support to users experiencing technical difficulties with the SAP software.
- Investigating, troubleshooting (including debugging), and resolving software bugs and issues
- Keeping up to date with developments and advancements in the SAP software and related technologies
- You will have a solid understanding of shipping solutions e.g., SCT’s XPS solution, ConnectShip.
· Performing testing cycles for developed solutions in a validated environment.
· You will work as subject matter expert for Logistics function as part of a scrum team and participate in scrum team ceremonies and interact with your team-mates virtually.
· You will create/maintain controlled system documentation following Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) deliverables.
· You will lead resolution of customer complaints/technical issues in collaboration with the support team and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in big program implementations where multiple applications are involved.
- Comprehensive experience of Agile Product Development with a strong focus on delivery.
- Strong techno-functional skills (configuration, customization, business/functional knowledge, debugging) in Supply Chain modules to configure systems per requirements.
- Supporting stakeholders, colleagues, peers, and developers throughout the project lifecycle, to help them understand your designs and refine, as necessary.
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written, and the ability to influence non-technical and technical staff.
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with other experts and teams, adapt and compromise where appropriate.
- Ability to lead on functional level.
- You are open to occasional travel (up to 10%)
- SAP S/4 Hana certification in SAP eWM will be considered a plus.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
· A fulfilling career within J&J.
· Exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
· Strong development tools and opportunities.
· Engagement with local community associations.
· A competitive salary and bonus.
· An extensive list of benefits including a strong pension plan, health insurance etc.
· Health and wellness programs (on-site & virtual fitness).
· Paid maternity leave, parental leave.
· Flexible work arrangements
Do you want to join us on our journey in the digital transformation? APPLY NOW!