Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Robotics & Digital Solutions. This position will be located in Santa Clara, CA.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities, and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good, and we strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body, and environment in reach of everyone, everywhere.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a Business Unit HR Leader, you will provide strategic HR partnership to one of our Robotics and Digital platforms, contribute to shaping business strategy, and drive aligned outcomes in these focus areas:
- Represent HR and provide strategic input on business strategy
- Partner with the business on how to ensure organization is optimally set up to deliver on business strategy, leading organizational design and execution efforts to position business for the future
- Partner with business leadership to provide strategic context to overall communications plan (led by comms, business leader, or business admin)
- Guide and support development of change plans for post–org design execution
Talent strategy and management
- Identify and diagnose current and future talent needs of the business through strong business and analytical acumen and effective analysis
- Build and deploy talent strategy to attract, develop, reward, and retain talent, including robust succession-planned pipeline and critical talent planning and capability building (e.g., digital) deeper in the organization
- Deliver DE&I strategy in partnership with the business; assess overall diversity representation of organization informed by DE&I scorecard, and find opportunities to enhance, as needed
- Lead workforce planning efforts (including assessment of org, followed by assessment of talent) in alignment with overall business strategy to ensure business appropriately resourced to deliver commitments (e.g., product launch)
Culture and engagement
- Partner with business leaders to shape culture and employee engagement strategies guided by Our Credo/Our Voice survey insights, employee sentiment, attrition and exit survey insights, and retention modeling, etc.
- Identify, define, and help build key behaviors in partnership with business leaders
- Drive culture of Our Credo, growth, collaboration, and inclusion within teams
Leadership coaching and effectiveness
- Develop trusted partnerships and coaching relationships with leaders and teams to build leadership capabilities and enhance leader impact
- Collaborate with business leaders on team effectiveness program options and identification of facilitators
- Ensure meaningful engagement, development, energy, and effective performance of team
- This position will be located in Santa Clara, CA and require up to 10% travel.
- 6+ years’ professional experience required; minimum of 2 years of HR or HR-related experience preferred
- Must be an enthusiastic teammate with a strong drive to build a positive work environment
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
- Influence and partnership skills for shaping solutions
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills
- Ability to understand and integrate business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required
- Experience with innovative and strategic change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change plans
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $130,200 - $224,825. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com. Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.