Provide brief and concise statement explaining the main purpose for the existence of this position. Provide a brief summary of the role.
Lead a team of Analysts in the implementation/administration of multiple benefits plans in cooperation with relevant stakeholders and/or partners. Ensure existing processes are reviewed regularly and kept updated vis-à-vis benefits policy changes and put in place processes/procedures where needed to ensure smooth implementation of all benefits plans. Initiate and implement solutions to a wide range of issues of moderate to difficult scope and complexity.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and supervise the administration of various employee benefit programs (Company-provided and government-mandated). Lead a team that works with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders on benefits issues, respond to both complex issues and ad-hoc benefits questions and ensure team’s commitment to delivering excellent customer experience.
- Case Management: Ensure delivery of excellent customer experience and resolution of cases within the agreed SLAs and in adherence to targets (Lead Time, SLA, NPS, PRR).
- Proactively monitor the cases received by the team to be able to determine if any action is needed (time; quality)
- Process complex cases and resolve escalated cases such as but not limited to benefits appeals and requests for exceptions. Ensure integrity, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of transactions & documentation
- Update the knowledge management system with new available documents or guidelines
- Manage relationship with multiple benefit providers to ensure performance will meet the Company’s requirements.
- Oversee the end-to-end annual benefits renewal process and ensure on-time completion in coordination with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the administration of the retirement benefits/plans end-to-end process i.e. database updating, benefits computation, reporting, etc..
- Supervise the end-to-end execution of new or modified benefits policies in cooperation with relevant internal and external teams. Activities may include but are not limited to planning of changes in the system, change management and communication
- Drive, participate and/or support continuous improvement initiatives within the market or the region.
- Regular coaching to team members to ensure high performance and engagement. Provide regular feedback, identify potential performance issues and determine training needs.
- Analyze market data and provide support in the evaluation of current benefits in the market. Evaluate policies and procedures, interpret governmental laws regulating employee benefits practices and provide insights and recommendations to Corporate Services TR that may influence changes in the benefits plans and/or procedures.
- Oversight on providing needed support related to A&D activities.
- Ensure vendor compliance to Company’s requirements such as but not limited to Business Partner Risk Assessment (BPRA).
- Ensure updating of Country Benefits matrix on a regular and as needed basis.
- Evaluate FYB contents, features and/or functionalities and initiate changes as necessary following the Global governance.
- Oversee administration of some Compensation-related transactions from time-to-time
- Initiate improvements to enable process simplifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in Total Rewards
- At least 3-5 years experience in Benefits Administration
- Knowledge of employee benefits and programs in the market including but not limited to health, insurances, retirement, leave, local benefits, social insurance.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Working with 3rd party vendors
- Working in a matrix organization
- Can lead a team of professionals in managing complex cases and multiple projects
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and drive customer service orientation to team.
- Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives
- Communicate effectively – verbal and written - at all levels of the organization
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Service Center experience, HR and/or Payroll Service Center preferred
- Advanced understanding of HR Functional domains (Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Workforce Data Administration, HR Business Partnering, Employee Relations) or Payroll
- Experience using Case Management tools (ideally SFDC)
- Experience with continuous improvement and quality, such as Six Sigma or Lean Methodology
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Employment laws and practices
- Workday experience
- Languages skills: English (oral and written) + one local language