The Johnson & Johnson Global Services center in Prague is one of five regional global services hubs located around the world. Its staff includes 800 professionals from varying cultures and backgrounds, speaking over 30 languages, who are actively supporting Johnson & Johnson teams across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement. Other opportunities are also available within our Contact Center.
Johnson & Johnson has been present in the Czech Republic since the early ‘90s with legal entities in different locations. In 2018, all three of our businesses and the Global Services team moved to one location to ensure collaboration and direct connection among the teams. The Waltrovka site was carefully chosen for its accessibility and ability to handle the high-tech requirements Johnson & Johnson needed at the site.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist whose main task would be to ensure great customer service experience in Medical Devices countries in the EMEA region. Daily, you will champion the relationship with our clients, collaborate with your JnJ colleagues, and chip in to change the trajectory of human health! On daily basis, you get a chance to get involved in written/verbal communication and you would surely have exposure to other internal functions and external providers such as distribution centers and transport providers. Creativity is definitely one of the items with you on your journey with JnJ. However regular administrative tasks can be encouraged as well - handling returns, credits, and debits for external and internal customers is a daily routine but can extend to responsibilities across customer service orders, returns, and financial transactions. On this job, you will be able to learn, shape, and impact. We are hiring for potential, and we develop for future career development in many areas within JnJ.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
The “heart-core” of the position:
- Regular customer cases investigation for returns, credits, debits, orders and returns as well as the credit and billing/approvals & transactions overall
- You will use your language capability as well as your collaborative spirit on the job. And yes, Written / verbal communication with our customers regarding case resolution, and collaborating with other internal parties at JnJ will be on the agenda as well
- Back-office administration, system administration/case documentation management
- English language on an independent speaker level to allow you to manage daily routine within an international company environment
- French language knowledge
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, eagerness to deal with case resolution
- Ability to work independently, but also as a part of a team
- Previous experience with a client-facing role is welcome but not a must
Wondering about benefits?
JnJ provides a wide variety of benefits! Please, feel free to explore yourself at https://jnj.jobs.cz/about-us where you can learn more about what you get in return. You should also explore more about who we are, and what our purpose is, and if this position has not triggered your finger to hit the apply button, you can also search for another position there as well.
Let us make the first step of your JnJ journey together. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life, please visit www.careers.jnj.com