Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in USA, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures in close collaboration with Janssen Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Tax and Treasury.
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
Currently we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the JBS organization in Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands
The purpose of the role is to perform, coordinate and support timely and compliant financial submission, planning and reporting for multiple legal entities whilst liaising with various COEs, Regional and Local Finance teams and partnering with stakeholders across all the layers of the organization such as Tax, Research and Development, Global Services, Corporate Finance & Supply Chain.
Responsibilities & impact YOU will have:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of the financial submission in financial systems, reporting and planning for multiple legal entities within JBS.
- Accountable for the planning and actual closing processes in a compliant manner (according to Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines).
- Closely partner with key stakeholders (JBS Competency Center, Global Services, other COEs, etc.) to ensure compliance and efficiencies in line with reporting guidelines.
- Analysis, review and consolidation of the quarterly results. Proactive investigation and explanation of variances.
- Participate in key JBS and Global Finance projects (e.g. SigniFi), such as new ERP and digitalization tools deployment and other initiatives from a strategic and operational perspective within JBS scope.
- Demonstrate ownership and continuous improvement mindset, identifying and pursuing business efficiency, and process automation opportunities.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree in Finance & Economics with 6-8 years of relevant business experience is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with in a local/regional and a virtual environment, be pro-active and take ownership.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with continuous improvement mentality.
- Ability to handle several tasks under time pressure, while sustaining a high accuracy of financial results.
- Excellent communication, presentation and framing skills.
- Sound knowledge of SAP and MS-Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Teams).
- Proficiency in English is required.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!