What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of ETHICON SUTURE, ETHICON ENDO, ASP, DEPUY SYNTHES and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce, and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities, and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- Marketing Plans/Brand strategies and forecasts sales for Ethicon Suture. Launching new products. Implements of brand strategy and makes adjustments as need.
- Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, and other non- clinical stakeholders. Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- In addition, this position collaboration across various internal functional groups.
- Builds and executes market business plan that identifies metrics, targets, strategies, tactics, and budget to be utilized to meet corporate procedure growth objectives.
- Analyzes local market trends, competition, and customer needs using available data.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Responsible for guiding the work of advertising agencies in product and packaging design, advertising, tradeshows, point of purchase, costing, and pricing to ensure work inconsistent with overall product strategy
- Develops new concepts and approaches for professional advertising and promotional plans.
- Collaborates with the discovery, development, and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
- Creates and executes clinical education programs designed to teach procedural awareness, procedural skills and the safe and efficacious use of products.
- Conducts marketing presentations and follow-up activities to build market level awareness and adoption.
- Meets with key physician practices and hospital marketing and administrative personnel to present marketing programs and procedure expansion solutions.
- Develop and manage relationship with country KOLs as partners in professional education and delivering improved outcomes to patients
- Oversees extensive market research and test market activities.
- Supports market development activities for emerging procedures.
- Identifies regional and national institutions that serve as centers of excellence for various specialties, diseases, and procedures.
- Establishes key strategic partnerships across a wide range of stakeholders including surgeons, nurses, referring physicians, hospital administration, societies, and program administrators.
- Has deep knowledge on products and procedure
- Help Business Unit Manager to build marketing strategy for Franchise
- Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
- Have experience at least 5 years in Sales/Marketing in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry (priority for Medical Device)
- English: Fluently speaking, reading & writing
- Required soft skills: Presentation skill, selling skill and good at computer skills including Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.