Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Finance Manager
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비전케어 (Vision Care)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Regular
- Trusted business partner to shape business strategy and drive sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Ownership of P&L & BS for the market, providing insights and direction to achieve business results.
- Complete business planning and various financial updates in strong collaboration with the commercial teams.
- Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve the business objectives.
- Liaise closely with the regional finance team in areas of financial planning, updates, process standardization & implementation of guidelines.
- Closely monitor all financial metrics for the market and highlight risks and opportunities on a timely manner, being closely connected with BUD / Sales Director / Local Leadership Team / Reg Finance Lead.
- Pilot key innovation for the region, and play an instrumental role to “test & learn” new digital capabilities.
- Maintaining robust understanding of marketplace performance and multi-year new product trends and strategy.
- Work with shared services teams to ensure correctness and completeness of accounting & adequacy of controls at all times.
- Develop and review SOPs / controls and ensure policies and procedures are followed – WWP, Regional and local.
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Strong track record of value creation, performance Driven to deliver results
- Ability to work in a complex and matrixed environment
- Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment
- Analytical – ability to deep dive on numbers to provide recommendations and solutions
- Team player and collaborator with strong communication and framing skills
- Demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
1. Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in business partnering / financial planning and analysis with preference for matrixed / complex environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/Office is required
2. Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Member of Local CPA / CA / ACCA or equivalent
3. Language Requirements
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently and lead discussions with senior leadership effectively
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2306111712W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Careers 유튜브 채널 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEsWOZwbcjcXHrgYq7sP4Q
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
- J&J Corporate Page: http://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Company/1605233/Info
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com