At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of groundbreaking and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the company
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough!
We are hiring the best talent for SENIOR ACCOUNTING ANALYST to be located in Bogotá, Colombia.
The main responsibilities are:
- Design audit plans in terms of schedules, communication protocols, timely communication process.
- Make the statement of cash flows under IFRS for the legal entities under its responsibility.
- Make the reconciliation between local and corporate figures
- Performs supervision tasks to analysts that include performance evaluation, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Ensures precision and adherence of Corporate policies and IFRS.
- Monitors and facilitates the activities scheduled for each external audit.
- Suggests changes in and additions to accounting practices and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with local obligations in each of its regions in charge
- Implements such changes where applicable.
Love this role? See the requirements below!
- Education level required: Finance or Accounting.
- Knowledge of general accounting processes, IFRS or USGAAP.
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in big four firms (PwC, EY, KPMG, Deloitte) or experience in preparation of financial statements under IFRS and have under their responsibility the attention of the external audit.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, interpersonal skills, understanding of accounting principles and practices, compliance knowledge (SOX and internal controls)
- Experience managing and developing teams.
- Proficient English and Spanish language domain
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.