Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Provide brief and concise statement explaining the main purpose for the existence of this position. Provide a brief summary of the role.
Responsible for identifying collaboration opportunities with Customers as well as internal stakeholders for improved processes and effective & smooth operation of Customer Service operations of J&J HMD India
Role includes management of Customer Experience Program for India every year, resolve immediate customer issues & develop action plans of strategic nature based on feedback received from customers, by involving J&J stakeholders, drive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) across sector & work on customer centric projects/ask, supporting business in implementation of business initiatives and drive Regional projects, management of Customer Service 3PL; providing support in handling day-to-day activities of the enterprise customer service team for all customers in a best possible manner. Connecting with commercial & segment Supply Chain teams for Customer Service operational needs & issue resolution in OTC cycle. Responsible for customers Service complaints resolution & customers query resolution in time. Responsible to collect and manage internal documentation including customer documentation, regulatory risk and compliance, and other information need; meeting Customer service audit requirements. Work on customer service consolidation projects and other Supply Chain projects in the Deliver function. Align with Regional teams, and sometimes involve working on regional initiatives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today. Describe the job, not the person in the job. Each item listed below should be an essential function/major responsibility of the position, not a day-to-day activity.
Typically, job descriptions should contain no more than seven or eight major responsibilities ranked in order of highest percentage of time to least.
- Discover, Design & Deliver opportunities in the OTC process with a focus on improving Operational Efficiencies, Service Levels for Key Customers.
- Find opportunities on the customer service portfolio tools and provide ideas to improve the operation efficiency.
- Lead in conducting the CEP surveys across the business segments. Identify and drive action plans to improve on the Survey Scores
- Develop capabilities to handle new Business models like Modern Trade, Ecommerce.
- Act as single point of Contact to drive process changes in OTC Cycle.
- Ensure End-to-End supply chain processes are supporting customer and business needs. When challenges occur, will work with functional leads to drive improvements.
- Provides leadership to Consumer Customer Service operations team consisting of approx. 10 Customer service Associates
- Ensures Customer Service operational team delivers keeping Customer Centricity in focus, builds & maintains connect with Sales & Sector plan colleagues
- Collects data and reviews operations reports to understand areas of improvement.
- Works to support project identification, prioritization, and selection process
- Implements recommendations of training programs that meet the company's nee
- Maintains open channels of communication across Customer Service organization to drive quality customer service
- Contributes toward the adherence of policies and procedures to ensure that standards are followed, and customer satisfaction goals are met
Required Minimum Education: MBA (preferable)
Required Years of Related Experience: 1-3 years relevant experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Lean, Six-Sigma
- Technical skills: MS Office, SAP
- Office skills: Standard office telephone, Email, Outlook, Power point
- Professional skills: Ability to make quick decisions; Perform efficiently and effectively; Deal with multi-source of information; Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.