Johnson & Johnson Technology Services (JJTS) is recruiting for a manager – Application Service Maintenance, SAP Business Service supporting ERP Shared Service Domain for Corporate Finance product Line in North America. This position will be based in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the passion and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Technology has a tradition at our company in the way we use it to accelerate and drive the products and services we provide. Our goal is to continuously innovate the landscape of products we deliver while making a lasting difference in people’s lives. If you want to take on the challenge of building something amazing for a global healthcare technology company, then this is the place for you. The anticipated pay range for this role is $97,000- $166,750.
This challenging opportunity will reside in our ERP TS team being responsible for ERP Shared Services - Corporate Finance business service. This role will report to the Sr Manager, ERP Shared services Corporate Finance ERP Services. In this role, the Service Manager incumbent will support the Application maintenance of all SAP ECC and S/4 HANA Global Finance Business services. This role will be responsible for Service Level Management, Application & Technology Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Incident/Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Compliance Activities, and Continuous Service Improvement. Responsible for the End to End experience of our customers and how our systems perform using industry-leading tools and approaches. Responsible to improve IT Product quality by focusing on preventative measures through automation to eliminate product reliability issues and collaborating with our Technology Product Owners (TPO) to deliver high quality and high availability.
Primary responsibilities of this role will include:
Service Level Management
Ensure that an agreed level of IT service is provided for all current IT services, and that future services are delivered to agreed achievable targets. Responsible for full SLM Lifecycle (Create SLAs/OLAs/Contracts, Define Service Level Requirements, Monitor & Report on Service Levels, Perform Service Level Reviews) including CSI initiatives that improve service. Reviews generated forecast, pricing, and billing with partners/customers. Educate partners and users on how to engage with AM (portfolio changes, request catalog, etc). Ensure Data and Compliance Assessments are completed as required. Manage NC/CAPA as needed.
Application & Technology Portfolio Management
Analyze portfolio scope, find opportunities, facilitate portfolio changes (add/change/deactivate). Manage the portfolio of business applications under AM support and ensures CMDB data accuracy. In partnership with App Dev and Infrastructure, identify ALM/TLM initiatives for inclusion in the PLO business plan. Perform impact assessment and high-level cost estimate.
Overall responsibility for Incident Management for SAP-Corporate Finance Business Services. Collaborate with other technology service teams to ensure incidents are efficiently investigated end-to-end with minimal hand-offs between teams. Monitoring progress on the resolution of known errors and advising incident management staff on the best available workaround for incidents. Owns communication to business/BT on major incidents.
Managing & providing guidance in analyzing problems for identifying the root cause, prioritization, and classification. Owns communication to business/BT on problem management progress.
Promotes KM standard methodologies and champions improvement initiatives. Attend and give to KCS Council. Contribution and continued maintenance of KAs to repositories & coaching resources within the organization. Responsible for Knowledge Lifecycle (IT Knowledge Strategy, IT Knowledge Capture, IT Knowledge Structuring and Retention, IT Knowledge Access and Sharing).
Continuous Service Improvement
Using important metrics and the voice of customers to identify & implement service improvement opportunities, self-service capabilities & automation to improve the overall service delivery. Collaborate with Technology Product Owners, and other Service Managers to identify and implement service management process improvements.
Every day, this role will provide you the opportunity to:
- Work directly with Business partners/ Technology Product Owners/developers/SaaS vendors/architects to drive solutions to build stronger more reliable SAP-Corporate Finance Business Services
- Engage in and improve our SAP-Corporate Finance Business Services applications — design, deployment, operation, automation, and continuous improvement.
- Work to keep revenue and reputation-critical systems highly available and reliable by measuring and monitoring availability, performance, and overall system health.
- Perform Production Readiness reviews and ensure operational resource capacity based on the business criticality of the application.
- Interact with technologists around the world building global and regional services and relationships with some of the most passionate, dedicated, and caring individuals in the world.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or relevant work experience.
Experience and Skills:
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek a strong leader who wants to make an impact in all aspects of our business and enable breakthroughs
- 7+ years of experience in Global Finance supporting and administering a wide variety of SAP Global Finance applications and technology components such as SAP S4/HANA, BW4HANA, SAP BOBI, SAP SLT, ECC, BW, GRC, SAP Business Objects, NetWeaver Portal, Process Orchestration, Gateway/Fiori, LVM, Web Dispatcher and HANA
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, Data Governance and Reporting is recommended
- Experience working in one or multiple functional areas of Corporate Finance (SAP Certification recommended)
- Expertise in ITIL processes (incident management, change, problem, release management)
- Manage high-performance team, focused attention on performance metrics, procedural guidance, and continuous process improvement
- Experience working with one or multiple technologies – SAP, Informatica, Tableau, WebMethods
- Have strong systematic problem-solving experience, a sense of accountability, ownership, and drive.
- Ability to build, champion, and manage partner relationships as an application service manager
- Strong communication verbal & written; creating sound arguments, or to adequately representing both business and IT implications during a Major Service Disruption
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role
- Expert in collaboratively managing diverse relationships across geography and culture
- Focus on business outcomes, strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize team goals and activities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Provide feedback candidly, openly, and constructively to direct reports, peers, and team members in the framework of the performance management conversations, as well as informally
- Seek out and apply feedback toward your own performance and career goals
- 10% travel- domestic/international
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .