Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well- being of people.
The Technology Services department in EMEA counts around 400 employees who are working to solves big problems in healthcare through technology. Just as doctors use scalpels, we use data science, algorithms, artificial intelligence and robotics totransform patients’ lives.
About you and J&J:
Join our team as junior engineer and be at the forefront of technology and make a difference in people's lives!
The aim of this challenge is to develop you through a rotation in our different innovative projects.This opportunity provides you with valuable exposure, training and insight into J&J Technology. You will be involved in strategic projects to build the skillset for your career such as Data Engineering and analytics, Cloud, ERP systems:
· Cloud, DevOps: Architecture, Engineering, and Operating professionals focused on developing cloud policy as code, infrastructure as code, Designing next gen architectures, and continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) product pipelines
· Data Engineering & Analytics: Learn how to collect big amounts of data and turn them into valuable insights driving business value.
· ERP Systems: As part of the J&J digital transformation, we invest in core skills to support the SAP to S4Hana transformation, both for our Pharma and Med Tech business. Our operational order to cash, manufacturing, quality, finance and logistics processes are critical to Supply Chain and running on SAP /S4 platforms as the technology of choice.
What is in it for you:
· Continuous development of your technical and business skills through rotation opportunities, role specific training, internal and industry certifications and support from technical buddies
· Having business exposure and accountability from day one as a permanent employee in exciting and innovative projects which will test your capability further.
· Flexible working and fast paced environment;
· Being part of a global community in a supportive environment (Diverse programs: WiSTEM2D, Health for Humanity Goals 2025 goals, SDG's …)
· Competitive holiday package
What we are looking for?
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technology sciences, engineering, mathematics, or related field preferred. We look for graduates or fairly recent graduates (max. 2 years).
· Good organizational, planning and prioritization skills
· Appetite for learning and developing your IT skills and to be passionate about working for a healthcare company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.