DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, is recruiting for a Regional Manager, Sales located in New York City Region.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery, and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to healthcare systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com .
DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the simplest to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the DePuy Synthes portfolio: accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization in a respective geographic area. As part of this diverse team with premier orthopedic products, this candidate would lead sales activities that would result in customer and patient satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
- The duties for this role include implementing and carrying out selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall DePuy Synthes Trauma sales goals and objectives.
- The ability to demonstrate product and procedural knowledge, clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- The ability to Recruit, hire and retain a professional and hard-working sales professional for each territory in the Region.
- Provide ongoing performance management, mentorship, and development of team. Drive business results by working closely with consultants to set and achieve territory objectives while driving patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Assume a lead role in the territory in the acquisition of new accounts and surgeon relationships while assisting consultants in penetrating existing accounts with new technologies.
- Possess and demonstrate an understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, industry trends, customer segmentation, customer data knowledge, and buying process.
- Lead a portfolio of products, responsible for sales, growth, and income targets to improve gross profits, profitability, asset management, and budget management.
- Handle business expenses in region with fiscal responsibility. Establish relationships with key surgeons, key accounts, and associations to identify potential opportunities, and use resources to drive collaboration toward innovative solutions.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities. Promote and nurture the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance, and actively support initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities. Follow all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy’s business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $127,000 to $204,000. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for a monthly performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. This position is eligible for a company car through the Company’s FLEET program.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience required paired with a minimum of 2 years of management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead through change.
- Excellent listening, written & oral communication skills, which drives appropriate questioning, precise communication, and the ability to influence.
- Good organizational skills along with the ability to make impactful sales presentations with positive results are required. Clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- Strong Customer Understanding, with the ability to use customer data and knowledge to drive the buying process.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop field sales talent. Track record of success working within a complex organizational environment and enterprise mentality decision making.
- Demonstrated leadership in business planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Significant Travel (30% - 50%)
- Individuals must live in the current geography or be willing to relocate.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .