Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Real World Value & Evidence - Oncology, to perform health economics and outcomes research responsibilities, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
In the current US healthcare environment with a prominent focus placed on efficiency and affordability, ensuring patient access to innovative treatments is foremost important but increasingly challenging. In this challenging environment, the Real World Value & Evidence (RWV&E) organization must be payer-centric, execute timely real world data analyses, generate unrivaled value evidence, and develop flawless and impactful communication of the value of Janssen’s innovations for payers and society.
In this position, the Manager, RWV&E, Oncology will be responsible for conducting RWV&E evidence generation and dissemination activities in support of pipeline and marketed products or indications within Janssen Oncology Franchise. This individual will contribute to market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibility, and work in close collaboration with the respective cross-functional teams to support market access for our products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and management of outcomes research studies and development of models, from concept through publication
- Ensure quality of design, execution, and publication of outcomes research studies and quality of models & tools developed for business partners.
- Represent RWV&E on assigned cross-functional franchise teams with internal partners such as Marketing, Medical Affairs, Strategic Customer Group, Global Market Access, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, and other J&J departments
- Contribute to development of outcomes-based tactics to support the business unit’s strategic plan, ensuring compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial regulations for conducting research and dissemination of scientific information.
- Champion approvals of new presentation materials and handling administrative responsibilities, as needed
- Provide input to clinical teams on the development of clinical trial protocols to measure outcomes endpoints and input on post-hoc analyses of trial data to generate relevant outcomes information.
- A minimum of a Master's Degree is required, in Public Health, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy or related field is required.
- A Doctorate Degree (PhD, PharmD or MD plus post-doc fellowship in outcomes or pharmaco-economics) is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 or more years of relevant experience is required.
- Exposure to outcomes-based strategies and tactics to meet both commercial and scientific objectives for a given product is required.
- Experience in conducting outcomes research studies applying health economics, patient-reported outcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, epidemiology or health services research is required.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Working knowledge of drug development and regulatory approval process is preferred
- Working knowledge of United States health care systems and customers; specifically understanding business models and perspectives of commercial and public sector population health decision-makers is preferred.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and commercial compliance issues relating to conducting research and disseminating of scientific information is required.
- Excellent skills in collaboration, influencing and communication (both written and presentation) is required.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and will require ~10% travel (mostly domestic).
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
#LI-JBROWN52 #marketaccess #healtheconomics #healthoutcomes #outcomesresearch #HEOR #HECOR #RWVE #RWE