TPO (Technical Product Owner) Invoice to Cash / Accounts Receivable will work at the intersection of business & technology to define strategies that combine a deep understanding of business objectives, challenges with technology solutions and extending them into development execution, value realization & ongoing product management. This role is responsible to lead strategic vision, road map and implementation of Invoice to Cash Solutions to enable S/4 HANA (CFIN) and other ERP applications. As a Platform Lead for the S/4 CFIN Invoice to Cash stream, you will partner with I2C Business Team, Finance IT, and project management to oversee the deployment across sectors. Role will prioritize the I2C system portfolio and capture the demand from the business. This position can be based in New Brunswick, NJ, EMEA or remote.
- Leads Design and Delivery of SAP Finance solutions with a focus on Invoice to Cash & Accounts Receivable. This role requires a broad in-depth knowledge of Finance business processes and SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) module, integration with SAP and Non-SAP Systems. Experience with SAP FSCM.
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating business problems faced by the finance function into a value case & comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience supported by defined, baseline value realization key performance indicators.
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to I2C processes & technology, including SAP Best Practices, industry acceptability & scalability.
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to validate expected impact, includes human centered design, embraces agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to end process optimizations, and compliance engagement.
- Architecture: partnering with the finance architecture team to define the role each system plays within our landscape aligned with business capabilities.
- Internal Partnerships: acting as the primary trusted advisor to senior finance & technology leaders across all lifecycles of product development starting with inception through to value realization & ongoing continuous improvement, and communication of progress against strategic objectives.
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business & technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key performance indicators.
- External Partnerships: leading vendor relationships to influence development roadmaps & ensure that our needs will be met by our technology partners.
- Team Leadership: demonstrate strong leadership qualities and transparent communication within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Degree.
Experience and Skills
- 8 years of SAP implementation experience within FICO, FSCM, S/4 HANA, and SAP Central Finance (CFIN).
- Experience in Accounts Receivable business processes: Receivable Management, Cash Flow, Disputes/Claims, and Integration with Sales and Distribution.
- Strong knowledge of Reporting and Interface design with other applications.
- Integration expert for unifying the entire Order-2-Cash business process covering: Creation and maintenance of customer master records, Customer transaction processing (including invoices, credits, and payments) integrated with SD, MM modules, FSCM, including credit control.
- Problem solving and process improvements skills.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Key problem-solving skills in developing communication strategies and actions.
- Requires high degree of independent judgment and decision making.
- Experience with AR Automation tools including High Radius and Serrala.
- Advanced understanding of J&J I/T's technology standards and strategies.
- Experience in Heath Care and Science Industry.
- Standout colleague with good communication skills and be customer oriented, aiming at effective collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Anticipated Salary Range: $93,000-$139,000
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.