JOHNSON & JOHNSON THAILAND
This is a critical leadership position responsible for end-to-end supply chain operations in Thailand, Indonesia and Philippine for Vision segment (contact lens + CEH). The main responsibilities of this position are to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations, to optimize supply chain performances, and to enable business growth compliantly. Collaboration with other members of the supply chain both in the country and outside the country, sales, marketing, operations and customer support teams is paramount to achieve these sales, service and supply chain objectives.
This role will be responsible for Thailand, Indonesia and Philippine portfolio management and overall report & analytics. This role will lead Thailand, Indonesia and Philippine Cost Improvement Program and ensure all the saving targets are achieved. This role is a part of Thailand and Indonesia Supply Chain Leadership Team.
Internal: Management team members, cross-functional colleagues from Finance, Marketing, Sales & PA/RA, Quality, Supply Chain both local, regional, global and Compliance teams
External: 3rd party provider - couriers, freight forwarders, warehouse and distribution, customer service team, etc
1) Drive cross functional collaboration to understand and translate customer needs and requirements into supply chain strategies. Identify and prioritize customer centric end to end supply chain solutions.
2) Facilitate in market S&OP process and drive S&OP excellence.
3) Collaborate with commercial leadership team to provide input into country strategic plans and activities.
Excellence in Execution:
4) Demand Planning and Inventory Management
- JJVC Integrated Business Plan(IBP) meetings for Thailand, Indonesia and Philippine with Sales and Marketing, Finance and Regional Planning team to review recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction and other market intelligence).
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Drive supply and inventory plans aligned with franchise Business plans to achieve the targets.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing and GLP to prepare for and overcome the associated challenges with new products.
- Recommend and Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels)
- Proactively facilitating, re-engineering, best practices & consensus between functional experts
- Manage and oversee the JDA Recommended Shipment and end to end shipment process to maintain optimal inventory on hand; placing of manual orders to US as necessary
- Work closely with imports, warehouses, and freight forwarders to ensure timely inventory availability.
5) Supply Chain Management
- Monitor supply chain performance goals (OTIF-D, LIFR, MAPE/BIAS, inventory DOS, quality, etc.). Initiate and lead corrective / improvement actions.
- Understand regulatory import requirements and processes required to meet them.
6) New Product Introduction
- Provide support to Commercial team for flawless execution of product launch.
- Ordering and maintaining the right inventory level and skus for the new product
- Compliance with FDA import license received from RA before placing NPI products to plant
- Ensuring that inventory available for ordering and order processing prior to Product Launch.
- Supply chain efficiency and improvement projects
- Any other Supply Chain adhoc projects for improvement of services to customer and business improvement.
8) Portfolio Management
- Overall Thailand all segments Portfolio & Projects and data analytics
- Manage Monthly Thailand performance report and data
- Support Strategy & Deployment of Thailand Supply Chain
9) Operation excellence
- Coordinates and schedules the shipment of finished goods from system locations or outside facilities to fulfill contractual agreements with customers.
- Follows through on problems related to customer invoicing, receipt, payment, and delivery as necessary.
- Reports the shortages and surpluses of company products to management.
- Directs Supply Chain activities in assigned countries/areas in the pursuit of organizational OGSMs.
- Manages the performance of 3PL and Call Centre business partners.
- Plan and Execute Cost Improvement initiatives to ensure CIP results are met
Critical Success Factors:
1) Demonstrated customer centric mindset and service altitude.
2) Demonstrated in depth understanding of supply chain processes, product knowledge, local regulations and JNJ quality requirements.
3) Ability to communicate, partner and collaborate with local, regional and global stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment.
4) Ability to balance between service level, enabling business growth and operational costs.
Ability to lead with limited authority and deal with ambiguity
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years in a supply, logistics or inventory role with some of this experience ideally in FMCG or healthcare sectors.
- Experience in project management is also required as is strong customer focus.
- Be a committed team player who can communicate well, work independently and effectively organize own workload.
- Have strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable in a hands-on role with the capacity to step up and contribute to major projects as they arise.
- Proficient in MS Office, Experience in OMP(supply chain planning solutions), SAP is a plus.