Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Immunology Sales Specialist to support the Harrisburg, Altoona, State College, Hershey, Carlisle, Chambersburg, PA Region.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As the Immunology Sales Specialist - Gastroenterology, you will:
- Compliantly achieve goals and other business objectives through identifying branded, non-branded and above brand solutions for access to our products for patients in need.
- Interfacing with a wide range of cross-disciplinary stakeholders, including but not limited to key stakeholders and critical influencers within Gastroenterology Practices,
- Increasing access to key decision makers by developing opportunities within the customer base in the assigned area or accounts
- Developing, executing, and adapting integrated account plans based on market insight and coordinating all efforts against accounts and affiliated customers
- Collaborating with all Janssen field teams and business partners to maximize efforts and enhance business outcomes
- Executing brand marketing strategies and tactics at a local level; executing managed care pull-through and push-through; and appropriately leveraging company resources to enhance business results
- Applying a range of account management, consultative selling skills and clinical expertise to grow the business; building support for our portfolio of products, and enhancing our status with the customers
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
- Travel which may include overnights and/or weekends in support of the business
- Reside within the stated geography
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional Pharmaceutical sales experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of Specialty sales and/or Institutional sales
- Demonstrated success in delivering sales results
- An in-depth knowledge of the U.S. healthcare industry including an understanding of key stakeholders and delivery of care models
- A minimum of two (2) years of Pharmaceutical account management experience preferred (Independent hospitals, large standalone accounts)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .