Overall purpose of job
- Customer Service Representative is responsible for timely and accurate data input and reporting, as well as performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputs standard and complex orders received from internal and external customers.
- Taking and entering customer’s booking & replenishment orders professional and timely.
- Responds to different customer queries.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Handles correspondence relating to a variety of subjects such as requests, claims for lost or damaged goods, incorrect billing and unsatisfactory services rendered, replies to various inquiries.
- Handles and reports complaints.
- Determines which complex issues need to be escalated.
- Provides updates to customers on order status and/or problem resolutions.
- Solicits feedback regarding customer satisfaction. Collects and organizes all customer satisfaction data.
- Liaises with other departments in connection with invoicing procedures and dispatch to customers, delays, supplying service information, both internally and to customers.
- And other duties assigned by the superior
- Slovene, Croatian and English
- Customer and performance oriented.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and proactively interact with teams to obtain information.
- Ability to identify areas that require improvements.
- Ability to react quickly and decisively to constantly changing demands.
Other features of the job
- Responsible for timely and accurate data input and reporting.
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards
Job location: South East Region - Croatia