At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for Enterprise Contract Management (ECM) Interns located in Piscataway, NJ or Horsham PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises. Enterprise Contract Management is an essential division of JJHCS and is responsible for a wide breath of areas within the contracting life cycle: Contract Operations, Customer Solutions Center, and Contract Development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support base business tactically through report generation and analysis, and strategically through idea generation and innovation.
- Be an integral member of the Government Rebate Operations team for 3 months supporting the execution of Medicaid Payments and resolving of disputes with various States.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams, across Government and Commercial channels, while becoming familiar with the pharmaceutical business model, data requirements, and government programs that all large pharmaceutical manufacturers support.
- Be part of a structured program, with mentoring, visibility to senior leadership, professional training, and networking opportunities.
- Lead and/or participate in projects, designed to improve internal processes and/or systems to increase overall customer satisfaction and ensure successful contracting support outcomes for key stakeholders.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program is required.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, and a proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives, while maintaining a strong sense of urgency is required.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be willing and able to work on a full-time (40 hrs) basis for three months.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Location & Travel Required: Based in Piscataway, NJ or Horsham, PA, with up to 5% domestic travel, and occasional travel to Horsham, PA, New Brunswick, NJ, Raritan, NJ and Titusville, NJ
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.