At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
- This position is in the analytical development group at Janssen working on early development of biotherapeutic molecules to help treat diseases in oncology and immunology.
- Analytical development's role is primarily to perform the testing and capture data to analyze components of our molecules and help make decisions towards the best process, purification steps, and formulation of our Therapeutic proteins.
- The co-op will train on an automated liquid handler and help craft a process to prepare samples and reagents for a more efficient workflow.
- They will also help to build a work instruction for the method.
- In doing this, the coop will be trained in the top 4 analytical assays (SE-HPLC, cIEF, and reduced and non-reduced CE-SDS).
- Additional experience will be gained in a laboratory setting testing assays when automation work is not being performed.
- They will associate with multiple different analytical groups gaining experience in a high-throughput and method development testing, GMP laboratory experience, and work closely with our automation group.
Preferred majors include biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, biomolecular engineering, biology, chemistry, physical chemistry, molecular biology.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.