Position description :
Develop engaging, informative content for corporate communications on behalf of Johnson & Johnson in China. Develop and execute effective communications strategies in support of the corporate reputation promotion and protection, develop and advance media and public relations in the market with core stakeholders both inside and outside of the Company.
Drive enterprise employee communication to promote pride and engagement among employee communities, leverage creative and effective communication content and channels to position J&J as a top employer of choice. Additionally, partners with business and function partners to deliver best-in-class corporate communications to achieve communication objectives and support business agenda.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Spearhead new proposition of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical and MedTech and leveraging content, channels, spokesperson, external awards and speaking opportunities to further drive company’s corporate reputation.
- Proactively developing powerful and resonating communication assets, including narratives, speeches, transcripts, press materials and others for corporate communication objectives on earned channels
- Initiate and sustain meaningful media relations with frequent and tiered media visits and engagement with top media reporters, key influencers and leading KOLs in China. Supervise the operation and maintenance of the internal media portal for media contacts updates and assets archive.
- Promote corporate employer brand to sustain J&J as a top employer, proactively seeking for external recognition, speaking opportunities to deliver our key message on employer brand, develop resonating communication assets including videos and other creative design materials to create memorable experience for employees and hi-po talent in the market
- Develop effective employee communication and engagement strategies and related communications materials, leveraging JJTV and other effective communication channels to drive awareness, pride and engagement among employees
- Support development and execution of corporate affairs communication strategy and plans, manage and adapt communications policies, guidelines and training program for J&J China by providing support in product / brand campaign, key business communication events and others.
- Lead processes that provide ongoing and timely data analysis for existing communication and engagement initiatives and identify areas of new opportunities.
- Proactively drive for public affairs, partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and deliver external platforms, speaking opportunities and content to make greater impact to the industry as a leading innovator in healthcare.
- Support enterprise Townhall, EC visit and other corporate affairs as need.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in corporate communications with a major brand or agency, with significant work on international accounts and internal/external engagement projects
- Outstanding bilingual content/message drafting skills, exceptional communication, and coordination skills in a complex organization
- Strong capability managing employee communication content and channels, solid understanding of both internal and external environment to capture communication opportunities and amplify communication efforts
- Experience with corporate/public affairs, working experience in local governments or strong industry acumen on public affairs is a plus
- Experience dealing with national and local, professional/trade and social media
- Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across all levels, functions and backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience and ability in project management and strong time-management skills
- Ability to deliver a product on time, on budget and sensitivity to the subject matter
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships as part of a team, as well as function independently with minimal supervision
- A combination of creative flair and attention to detail
- Advanced professional Chinese & English language proficiency