Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
At Johnson & Johnson we are transforming how healthcare is delivered, and technology is a central component of that transformation. We are currently looking for a:
TS MLL Service Lead
This position will have delegated management responsibility for the delivery of Infrastructure Services and Application Development and Support services, from the IT Technology Services Team to the Janssen Biologics Pollux business (BU5).
We are looking for someone who wants to provide to our business and end user community, IT Solutions and Services that will enhance the manufacturing of our critical products at our Leiden manufacturing plant. If you’re interested about doing IT for a global healthcare company, with many options of career growth in a competitive and challenging environment, you may find what you’re looking for with this position Johnson & Johnson offers.
- Be responsible for all aspects of delivery of IT Technology Services to the site, including Application and Infrastructure projects.
- IT Systems Operational reliability, and Service Delivery for Base business and end user programs.
- Ensure End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security, and GxP.
- Manage the support and delivery teams to maximize value.
Important Requirements for Candidates:
- Experience in supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Pharma/Medtech sites and associated systems such as MES, OSI PI, ERP etc.
- Experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation preferred
- Experience in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges
- Experience in IT infrastructure delivery, application development and support
- Experience in managing a IT specialists and projects
- A very good communicator, able to adapt communication depending on the customer, with End Users, IT technical experts or business executives
- Fluent in Dutch and in English
- Able to move naturally issues or problems to solutions with business value
- A Technologist who can span multiple technology solutions, and who can provide innovative ways of problem solving
- A very good team player
- Proactive and looks ahead to prevent issues become problems
- Persistent in getting things done with the people around you
- Able to work autonomously without continuous guidance
In return, We offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment, at a regional and global level
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well and professional development
- Many employees benefits
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company credo. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
10% outside the region of Leiden, Sassenheim and Schiphol (20 km radius)