Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Data asset owner, for the Manufacturing Excellence CAR-T EMEA organization, located in Ghent Belgium.
The Manufacturing Excellence CAR-T EMEA organization is an organization which provides and supports a high degree of assurance that specific processes will consistently produce and meets its pre-determined specifications by deploying process validation, process system engineering, data architecture and continuous process verification and process investigation.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
The CAR-T Data Asset Owner will:
- Partner with JJT and Digital & Data Science teams to define and deploy Integrated Data Standards with data source owners to deliver ‘good data’ ensuring modelling scalability for the Digital Applications
- Document business requirements and create configuration documents for digital solutions
- Support design of new data pipelines/models and partner closely with Data Architects and Data Engineers
- Ensure efficient execution of Data Management processes for Data integration and execution of Integrated Data Services across the Digital Stack
- Ensure that digital applications documentation is managed, controlled, approved and reviewed in accordance with site procedures to meet business needs and production schedules
- Troubleshoot and connect with different stakeholder to make sure incidents are resolved in timely manner.
- Participate in launch readiness assessments, inclusive of system & data readiness testing and ongoing support
- Communicate issues or delays effectively and proactively to the appropriate business partners in Clinical and Commercial Operations.
- Continuously improve performance of the data governance and maintenance processes in continuous alignment with connected data management partners, data owners & providers.
- Drive efficiencies through suitable adoption of new technologies and enhanced approaches to how we operate (Challenge the Status Quo and drive
- Perform tasks in a manner consistent with safety policies, quality systems, and cGMP requirements.
- Support the Ghent Make Excellence organization
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree. A focused degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Information Systems, Data Engineering, Data Science field or other equivalent fields
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- Supply Chain experience and an understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes & procedures
- Experience with Manufacturing Systems in a GMP environment (SAP, MES, LIMS, DCS, Cloud)
- Understanding of data integration, modelling and relational databases
- Clear ability to summarize and present results
- Proficient in clear and effective communication for all levels of the organization; good written and verbal communications skills
- Fosters continuous learning and development environment through effective feedback, self-awareness, and sharing lessons learned
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, BI Tools (Tableau), Data Transformation tools preferred
- Experience within a launch/start-up environment
- Project Management skills, e.g. FPX, Agile. PMP
- Good technical foundation, including familiarity with building web-based BI and business automation solutions, preferably in a highly agile environment
- Broad knowledge of Business Intelligence and data warehousing concepts, tools, architectures