- Critical high-profile role with career progression opportunities
- Opportunity for accelerated sales achievement – high value capital sales role
- Great Place to Work® Certified - 2022
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Currently a global leader in ophthalmic surgery, J&J Vision is known for best-in-class intraocular lenses, dry eye solutions and laser refractive surgery. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Cornea & Refractive Specialist is a unique role where you will have the opportunity to partner with industry leaders to shape the market with next generation refractive technology. This is a high-profile role with the opportunity to exceed targets, progress your career and influence the business, locally and globally. You will have strong support and resources to enable you exceed customer’s expectations.
- Achieve and exceed ANZ targets – involving strategy and execution of new product launch
- Promote J&J technology directly to customers, at congresses and other events as required in partnership with marketing and the Application and Practice Support Manager (APSM)
- Promote the development of high volume Ocular Surface Disease (OSD) Centres of Excellence.
- Partner with Marketing, Medical Education, and International Partners to advance potential and progress for the laser and Tear Science (LipiFlow) OSD portfolios
- Active advocacy and engagement with current and future Key Opinion Leaders
- Maintain a high level of specialist knowledge as relevant to the role.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Strategic mindset and high-performance attitude
- Capital selling experience is desirable
- A track record of clinical ophthalmology
- History of learning and self-advancement, including knowledge appropriate to this role
- Persuasive communication skills, able to influence and partner internally and externally
- Ability to discuss customer’s clinical needs, then translated into insights and action plans
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily guidance.
You will be rewarded through a competitive remuneration package along with continuous training, support, and award-winning leadership development programs.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously, and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues, and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs, and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
If you are interested, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date: 30th January 2023.
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2022
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2022 Great Place to Work® Certification recognises employers who create outstanding employee experience. The certification process is recognised worldwide as the global benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces. Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand was certified as a Great Place to Work® in ANZ in its first year of participation.
As a leading global healthcare provider, Johnson & Johnson has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in Australia which requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to commence work, unless they have a valid exemption.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.