Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Distribution Ops Performance Manager SE. This position will be located in Issy Les Moulineaux, France.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
The Distribution Operations Performance Manager will be responsible for the logistics partners’ performance to customer satisfaction, while ensuring high standards of quality, service, sustainability, and cost-efficiency.
The Distribution Operations Performance Manager develops relevant standards and processes and leverages best practices to increase efficiency, capability build-up, and standardize organization.
She / he gives support to the EMEA Regional Distribution Operations Performance Senior Manager and Cluster Supply Chain Leads, as well as local country Supply Chain and Commercial teams, to put in place efficient distribution solutions, set operational standards, drive continuous improvement, and lead cooperation agenda with logistics partners.
Lead collaboration with key warehousing and outbound transportation logistics partners.
The Distribution Operations Performance Manager is responsible for the key logistics partners performance with the aim to meet our targets: NTS, GP, OTIF-D, Distribution costs, CIP and waste elimination, CO2 reduction, Quality standards adherence, Customer satisfaction.
The Distribution Operations Performance Manager is liable for the sustained performance of logistics partners by driving the joint development roadmap, supporting and executing improvement projects or process changes, accelerating digitization, implementing and monitoring KPIs, driving regular reviews linked to the overall Country, Cluster and Regional objectives.
The key focus areas will be:
- Drive development roadmap encompassing advances in service quality, sustainability, cost-efficiency, innovation and digitization.
- Identify capability gaps to improve efficiency and define how to address
- Define processes and standards to be implemented to harmonize and make the Deliver organization more efficient
- Ensure efficient deployment (e.g., timing, impact for business, low impacts on day-to-day operational activities)
- Guarantee consistency for process development
- Support tender and contract management in a close cooperation with Procurement.
With this position, he or she will be member of the EMEA Regional Distribution Operations team and will report to the Distribution Operations Performance Senior Manager.
- Minimum 5 years in relevant leadership roles
- Experience working in a global/ regional function and matrix environment
- Experience in transportation and warehousing
- A track record of successful use of optimization and problem-solving tools, like Lean, six sigma, DMAIC, waste elimination, automation, network re-design.
- Strong analytics
- Strong process and project management skills
- Communication and influence prowess
- Fluent English
- Hands-on experience in 3PL operations
- Ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships internally and externally with customer focus
- E2E Supply Chain knowledge
- Demonstrated impact in roles requiring orchestration and influence; collaborative, influence-based leadership approach.