Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Marketing Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Endocutters Brand. This position will be in located in Cincinnati, OH.
Ethicon , part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
The Marketing Director, GSM - Endocutters Brand will lead the Endocutters Downstream marketing organization to deliver on annual WW business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price and market share. They will be responsible for driving launches and accelerating the adoption of new technologies (NPI). The Director role will report to the Global Head Endocutters, GSM.
The Marketing Director, GSM - Endocutters Brand will own the global Endocutters P&L and the brand management, setting platform strategy including segmentation, positioning, pricing strategy, profitability optimization, claims management, and lifecycle management. There is also significant opportunity to partner with regions to develop new business models and with Business Development to identify new opportunities. This role requires cross-functional and regional partnership to ensure effective implementation of platform strategies.
The Marketing Director, GSM - Endocutters Brand will also lead overall Ethicon Bariatrics specialty strategies. Developing a global KOL network for insights generation and specialty development, managing key global specialty societies relationships (IFSO) to maintain strategic partnership, understand key trends and support the NPD team designing the innovation strategy. Lead a Bariatric acceleration plan through access, patient awareness and multispecialty approach leading to procedure penetration and market share gain.
The role will ensure applicable company compliance with all relevant country and regional requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Accelerate market penetration of our newest products including ECHELON+, ECHELON 3000, SLR and GST through ongoing science and evidence
- Support the regional marketing and commercial to execute on the global ECHELON brand plan
- Develop traditional and digital tools that demonstrate our product differentiation and clinical superiority
- Ensure continuous supply and product management through robust S&OP planning and hold regions and cross functional organization (SC, R&D, Quality, IT, functions) accountable to business commitments
- Expand and develop channels for partnership such as advisory meetings (sales and clinician), demonstration events and partnerships with Professional Educators.
- Collaborate with quality and complaint organizations to maintain a pulse of the products and collaborate to find innovate solutions to customer concerns
- Develop deeper alignment and collaboration with bariatric surgical societies in order to expand reach of bariatric and metabolic surgery
- Deliver on project Gamechanger goals to drive improved market access and awareness for bariatric surgery in target markets
- Develop, lead and mentor a successful Endocutters downstream marketing team.
- Champion inclusion and diversity within team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field required. Advanced degree (e.g., M.B.A. or M.S) is highly preferred.
- 10+ years of proven experience in marketing in Medical Device, Robotics, Digital, or Healthcare sector.
- Experience in sales, selling environments or an understanding of the surgical clinical customers
- The ability to collaborate effectively with multiple partners across a matrix organization is required.
- The ability to prioritize and to successfully lead multiple projects/priorities as the directly responsible individual (DRI) in a fast-paced, environment is required.
- Ability to establish a vision, a project plan and then execute proactively, be it independently or within a team, is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, professionalism and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work with cadavers and within an Operating Room setting is required.
- The ability to travel up to 25%, to include domestic and international travel is required.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.