Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, if required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Our vision is to be the best-in-class Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer, and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby, and essential health solutions.
You deserve to work in a place where you feel well and welcome.
Please visit https://www.jnj.com/healthcare-products/consumer for more information.
We are searching the best talent for a LATAM Business Services and Marketing Procurement Manager to be Located in Colombia: Cali or Bogotá.
Purpose & Responsibilities:
As the Business Services (HR, Fleet, Corporate Services, IT and Travel, Meetings & Events) and Marketing (Agencies, GSI, Marketing Operations, Sales & Distributors and Professional Education) Procurement Manager for the LATAM Indirect Procurement team, you will:
- Collaborate with Procurement teams regionally to build and implement a world class Procurement strategy for LATAM‘s Business Services & Marketing spend and assist in the development of the long term Procurement vision.
- Develop category strategy aligned with the Global Category and Cluster Leads
- Plan and direct the organization´s activities and deliver against targets for financial performance, quality, supplier diversity, service and compliance adherence.
- Establish appropriate governance process related to Business Services and Marketing categories to align stakeholders and sourcing leadership on strategic objectives and provide updates on status.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to address concerns, provide process updates, and conduct change management activities and build collaborative relationships with all stakeholders.
- Perform data analytics, forecast demand, and identify baselines for purchasing that meet prioritized business requirements.
- Define and execute the sourcing strategy for specific Business Services & Marketing categories, including defining approach to market, managing sourcing event documentation and supplier invites, negotiating final pricing and commercial terms, evaluating results and awarding suppliers.
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management programs for delegated categories with key preferred suppliers within the Business Services & Marketing categories.
- Maintain supplier relationships by resolving key disputes and performing key stakeholder activities.
- Lead, supervise and take accountability for maximizing performance and development plan for a team of buyers in several countries for delegated areas of spend in Business and Marketing).
- Encourage others to engage in transparent and constructive conversations, contributing to high-performance teams and strong working relationships.
- Prioritize and validate potential strategic options, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance against established KPI benchmark.
- Manage supplier enablement and content (including system updates) in Procurement platforms.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; a minor in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- MBA or Postgraduate studies is preferred.
- 7 years of business experience is required, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Procurement and Category Management.
- Experience in Business Services & Marketing categories Procurement management is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of people management experience is required.
- Must have strong people management and development skills.
- Experience in managing and developing people in several countries is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to interact with multiple teams and levels across the Organization.
- Must be a strong influencer, independent thinker and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Travel requirements up to 10%.