Senior Manager, Digital Analytics Technical Manger – Poland (other locations considered)
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Digital Analytics Technical Manager. This position is located Warsaw Poland (other locations considered.)
The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Company develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Skin Heath, Essential Health and Self Care (OTC) products.
The Digital Analytics Technical Manager will reside within the Global Digital Analytics team and report to the Director, Digital Analytics.
The Manager will lead the execution of all critical technical tasks related to JnJ’s global portfolio of Consumer websites and native apps. The scope includes, but not limited to, triaging, and prioritizing all JIRA ticket requests that are submitted into the Consumer Digital Analytics JIRA board. These can range from adding third party pixels to brand websites to developing full website GA tagging deployment etc. Due to the breadth of tickets that the Manager will be responsible for resolving having strong communication skills with key stakeholders such as - Media Agencies, Brand Teams, and IT teams - will be key to ensure optimal deployment.
In addition, the Manager will be responsible for deploying future proofing tagging solutions (such as GA4 implementation and Server 2 Server tagging integrations) as well as enhancing our privacy compliance working with One Trust.
This role is likely to expand to include direct line management as the team is developed further
- Manage the Global Digital Analytics JIRA board and ensure timely and effective resolution of tickets.
- Tickets will include:
- Deploying third party tags across brand websites
- Setting up new tagging schemas for brand websites and apps
- New S2S data integrations – Building custom GTM templates
- GA4 configurations
Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders – including Media Agencies, JnJ IT teams and Brand Teams
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- 5 years technical experience within Digital Analytics
- Requires Strong Communication and Project Management skills
- Expert in GTM (specifically a strong understanding of sGTM)
- Expert knowledge of GA360 and GA4 configuration.
- Wider understanding of the wider GMP stack, including ADH, DV360, and SA360.
- Experience with Google Cloud – Specifically Big Query, App Engine/Cloud Run
- Strong understanding of website technology (JS, CMS, Single Page Apps, iframes)
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with API concepts/data integrators
- Experience with Privacy tech (one Trust) is desirable
- Experience using ticketing tools (JIRA)
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!