DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world is recruiting for a Sales Associate in the Little Rock, Arkansas Region.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
DePuy Synthes Trauma offers a comprehensive portfolio of trauma care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex trauma injuries using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The overall responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include providing clinical and customer support in hospitals and procedures, while ensuring customer service, sales logistics, technical expertise, and product knowledge of the highest order/level. Sales Associates also support sales objectives, cover cases, and maintain/handle surgeon and account relationships within a geographic territory – and may offer/sell the breadth of portfolio, services, and solutions for assigned accounts.
• Assist DePuy Synthes sales organization in retaining and supporting further penetration with existing customers, while supporting product conversions with new customers. Assist in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives in prescribed territory. Apply knowledge of sales process, product portfolio and customer knowledge to improve sales outcomes.
• Guide and assist surgeons in the operating room through their clinical and product knowledge. Use product knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure accurate utilization of DePuy Synthes products
• Support customers by attending surgeries, assuring that the proper equipment is available and performing, including ways to optimize trays; Provide Operating Room and Sterile Processing Department consultation
• Troubleshoot and provide other technical assistance; handle customer requests, effectively lead hospital billing, build/close purchase orders
• Share key customer, procedural and marketplace insights with other sales, clinical, marketing and strategic account teams to improve on solutions/service levels. Prepare sales reports and documents as the need arises
• Maintenance, tracking and effective deployment of equipment, and assets throughout assigned area ensuring product availability. Ensure all promotional materials are maintained in a presentable manner. Ensure DePuy Synthes Services and offering meet the highest quality standards.
• Focus on customer satisfaction and retention; and improving the customers’ insights into DePuy Synthes tangible and non-tangible value proposition and solutions. Differentiate DPS’s products versus competition by providing the customer unique insights.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or
• Associate Degree or Medical Certification (CST, PT, etc.) + minimum of 2 years of professional and/or related experience or
• Minimum of 4 years of professional and/or related experience or
• Recently transitioned from Active Military Duty
• The ability to work in a lab/operating room environment.
• A valid driver's license issued in the United States
• Ability to travel which may include weekend and/or overnight travel.
• Residence in or ability to relocate to the posted territory.
• Strong interpersonal communication, influencing, critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
• A qualified candidate will be efficient, organized, self-motivated, positive and pro-active
• Strong technical product knowledge of surgical instruments, procedures, protocols and solutions preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.